Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Sage of the Six Paths from the Naruto Universe
    <Novum Genus> - Tarren Mill Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromelter View Post
    It's either Goku or Kal-El aka Superman. If you consider their "final form" then it would be hard to argue against Goku, but Superman was born with all his powers, so if you take the sum totals of their lives, Superman would be the winner.

Question is most powerful though, so since Goku probably does surpass Superman, you'd probably have to give it to him.
    Superman was actually pretty weak in his early years. The longer he lives the more sunlight he absorbs which makes him more powerful. Though it wasn't until his training with Mongul that he was able to remove his limiters and correctly apply all that energy he stored over the years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phan View Post
    Jean Grey. She can pull atoms apart.
    Takes a lot more than that to be the most powerful fictional character. Many beings just in Marvel alone can beat Jean Grey. Like Death, or Thanos, or Silver Surfer, or Galactus if the writers aren't fucking him. Or if you wanna go for full overkill The Living Tribunal.

The Doctor, although much of his power is indirect. He's had a hand in creating the universe multiple times.

10+ Year Old Account
    obviously Q

Quote Originally Posted by Dezminion View Post
    Short answer:
    Q
    Q isn't even all powerful, and he has the same problem that other all powerful beings have as I outlined in my first post. Conceptually, he's almost a ripoff of pre-retcon Beyonder, just without the whole Elvis thing. Beings with similar power to Q are significantly weaker than The Living Tribunal, Lucifer, (DC) The Cosmic Armor Thought Robot, The Anti-Monitor, etc. He's like a really shitty cosmic entity without all the swag.

Dr Manhattan

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Obviously its EMRAH

Dr Manhattan wins in every category, mainly cause he can control atoms and he would just make anyone into a cloud of dust if he wanted to.

Death, proven in supernatural. I win!

Deleted
    Death from supernatural if i were to guess, followed by Goku, but then again as always you can only speculate and never know, as there will never be a correct answer

but then again, The Coon is obviously unbeatable as he will just manipulate you into being his friend

Quote Originally Posted by Broxiskar View Post
    Death, proven in supernatural. I win!
    Is he really that powerful though? I mean, I know he said he would eventually reap God in the end, but it seems to me he just sits and waits for people to die. Is outlasting everyone really power?

Deleted
    well, can't be goku, or superman

latest cannon dragob ball z movie shows at the very least 2 beings that are more powerfull that goku, one MUCH more powerfull ( forgot his name, the butler that knocks down the god of destruction with a lazy hit )

How predictable, a bunch of idiot atheists trolling. Anyway, I would say Majin Buu. Even though he was later surpassed, he still had far more potential than anyone else.

Don't flame. Report it to us
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-11-01 at 02:01 PM.

Deleted
    Son Goku (or Gogeta to be more accurate) or Dr. Manhattan imo

two(maybe three) words:
    Superman Prime.

survives the end of the DC multiverse and creates the next multivurse.

and for people thinking Dr. Manhattan or Goku even ranks on this like i will remind you that your forgetting ALOT of characters from the comics.

Captain Atom, who Manhattan is an expy of, can annihilate entire universes in an instant.
    Thor as the king of Asgard can now erase things from existence at his will.
    silver surfer, think Dr. Manhattan but with emotions and the power to warp the fundamental forces.
    Doctor Strange, fights what are effectively old ones on a daily basis, even married one and had two kids.
    Gladiator, power = self-esteem.
    the Spectre, God's wrath on earth, imagine if hell came to collect.
    Flash(wally west) can turn you into an eternal living statue, on top of being able to move through time and dimentions the same way you move through a general store.
    and to top it all off...
    Franklin Richards, whatever he wants happens/is/isn't, a reality changer on the highest of levels.
    as a child he is more powerful then Galactus.
    think how insane he'll be when puberty kicks in and his mutant powers activate, what hes got now is from what the cosmic radiation did to his parent's genes.
    Last edited by mordale; 2013-11-01 at 10:59 AM.

Adam Warlock
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post
    Dr Manhattan
    No superhuman reflexes, no resistance to magic, no cosmic power, no time manipulation, no proven resistance to psychic/mental attacks no non-physical offensive powers with matter manipulation that is too imprecise to rewrite brains. Dr. Manhattan would get stomped on by no less than a dozen characters from just DC.

Also, if you want to get technical, Dr. Manhattan was already killed by the Anti-Monitor during the Crisis on Infinite Earths. The Anti-Monitor blew up the DC multiverse, except for a select few universes, none of which was the Watchmen universe. And since Dr. Manhattan was a DC character made before 1986, his universe was technically one of the casualties of the COIE.

Deleted
    This guy:

He is also known as The Lord of Dace and Mistress of Magma!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmiSc View Post
    well, can't be goku, or superman

latest cannon dragob ball z movie shows at the very least 2 beings that are more powerfull that goku, one MUCH more powerfull ( forgot his name, the butler that knocks down the god of destruction with a lazy hit )
    Keep in mind, Bills said he had to use 60% of his power, (it was 60% if I recall, if I'm wrong please correct me) and Goku was in pretty bad shape after that fight, so the zenkai he got from that must have been enormous. I'd bet on Goku winning a rematch against Bills; Whis on the other hand, we don't have enough data about to gauge his strength accurately, though he's probably at least twice as strong as Bills.

Honestly though, I'd still bet on SS4 end of GT Goku over any Battle of Gods characters, as awesome as Battle of Gods is, there's not enough evidence for me to say that SSG Goku, Bills and Whis are any stronger than SS4 end of GT Goku.