Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Well, as long as they don't decide to insult an entire faction's playerbase, I'm cool with whatever.
    1) Cannibal Corpse never played at Blizzcon. 2) George was joking, he even admitted that his bitching was due tichon always getting ganked in BG's. 3) George is an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Meh, won't be as awesome as Ozzy but I much prefer them over some modern "artist" of today...

Also for the people saying Ozzy had no skill...what have you amounted to in your time? Not sure how you measure skill but I for one love his singing voice and wouldn't hear ANYONE else sing those songs.
    That wa my point, you can't measure skill as such. And yes Ozzy is awesome and you wouldn't want anyone to sing Ozzy songs because it wouldn't feel right obviously.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gurushockin View Post
    lol wut? I was at the blizzcon when Ozzy played, and everyone went nuts! It's was amazing, maybe you're full of it!
    Relax there Sir Badass.... I saw the show, or you call that going nuts, then you must live a pretty calm life... Because what the crowd did was *not* going nuts, they barely moved or sang along.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Hardly legends or punk for that matter, SoCal I guess is acurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Galdur View Post
    I guess "90's Pop-rock group that while technically competent, had all impact they might of had drained away by insane levels of over-exposure" doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

Comments just stopped at 182? GG :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll definitely be staying for the closing ceremony now! I haven't stayed for the past two closing ceremonies at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Doesn't matter who plays at BlizzCon I'd imagine. I saw Ozzy playing, I saw Tenacious D playing and I saw Foo Fighters playing, and each concert had the WORST crowd I'd ever seen. I mean honestly, Blizzard could ressurect John Lennon, Elvis, Jimi Hendrix and have them all perfrom together, the crowd would still just look at them with blank faces and a pulse rate around 0...
    I've only been to 2010 with Tenacious D, but the crowd was not just standing around with blank faces...I mean, I just checked out the video clips I recorded and saw that, but I suppose you remember it how you want...

I will be there too!!! Will be awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Franksredhot View Post
    I'd rather see The Offspring
    Dexter is punk tho.. LOL
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    So lets grasp at straws.

The closing ceremony for Cataclysm was Ozzy Osborne with Bark at the Moon, a nod to Worgen

For Mists, it was Foo Fighters, a nod to Monks and Kung-fu?

So for the next expac to be closed off by Blink-182...
    "All the small things"... Gnome expansion!
    Intel® Pentium® Processor 90 MHz | 8MB RAM | 750MB IDE HDD | 800x600 Colour 15" CRT Monitor | Windows 95

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who the F is Blink-182?!

wtf is up with all the blink 182 hate???! some of your comments are extremely ignorant and make you sound stupid... they're not 20 anymore, its not 1994, they're alot older now, and have been together the past 5 years playing music without the constant "sophomoric" behavior. And a lot of their music is well written, and meaningful. You probably haven't heard of Angels and Airwaves, the other band that Tom Delong created. they have a very professional feel, and its all really meaningful stuff and 0% childish like the 1990s blink. the 2013 blink has taken alot of AvA's feeling to their music, and all im saying is this years blizzcon is going to be a treat! gonna be great, I cant wait!!! wish I was going

10+ Year Old Account
    Never been a fan of Blink-182, but never hated them, and to be honest, I think they're pretty solid song writers and a credit to the genre, even though I'm not a huge fan the genre. The only thing I really feel I can trash them for was that they picked up where Green Day left off, and paved the way for Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, and all kinds of god-awful pop-punk that infested the early 2000s. I can only be thankful that a typical punk band's career is barely longer than a rap career.

Quote Originally Posted by connor778 View Post
    And a lot of their music is well written, and meaningful. You probably haven't heard of Angels and Airwaves, the other band that Tom Delong created. they have a very professional feel, and its all really meaningful stuff and 0% childish like the 1990s blink.
    I'm not old, and I'm not a curmudgeon, but this comment makes me want to scream something about how bad the current generations music sucks ass. It's terrible. There's a few artists that actually create art, but the majority of the shit that is on the radio and TV today is absolute garbage. Shit, more than half the artists now don't even write their own stuff.

PUKE.

Would of preferred Rise Against but whatever. I haven't cared about blink 182 since high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Galdur View Post
    Not even really SoCal punk legends. When I think of SoCal punk legends, I think of bands like X, Black Flag, Circle Jerks, Agent Orange and Suicidal Tendencies. Maybe even Social Distortion or Bad Religion, but certainly not Blink-182.

Why would anyone call a 20-year old boy band a "legend"?

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    If you are going to call any band a so-cal punk legend it is Bad Religion... NOT these guys....
    Quote Originally Posted by Doritotaco View Post
    BAD RELIGION formed the way for many punk bands.....while i dont like them at all, they had some talent and a true fan base. Would be a MUCH better choice.
    Ahhhh youth. There were so many more punk bands that came out of SoCal that were better than Bad Religion and way more influential. But then again, I guess it's a generational thing. I am not saying that BR is a bad band, but I wouldn't hold them up with the esteem that you two give them.

It took me a few seconds to figure out what is SoCal Punk Legends Blink. I thought some clothing store was going to close or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame6 View Post
    Ugh, I remember these guys were big 12 years ago when I was only 14. Do these guys match the general audience? They're probably different now than they were.
    I can't believe they're even a band now, or that anyone likes them.
    Blizzcon's live entertainment has always been pretty bad.

I mean, they've had some cool ones like Tenacious D, but for every Jack Black they've had, they've had six Goo-Goo Dolls.