10+ Year Old Account

[Anime] Who would win in a fight, Ichigo or Inuyasha?

So I got into an argument with a friend recently about who would win in a fight at the height of their power. Ichigo during his final fight with Aizen or Inuyasha during his final fight with Naraku.
    A quick qualifier: I say Ichigo at the height of his power during the final fight with Aizen despite the fact that he likely has grown more powerful during the events of the recent manga's because we have not seen the full extent of his current level of power in this most recent story arc and therefore have little basis for a solid comparison whereas during the final fight with aizen the full extent of Ichigo's power is clearly demonstrated.

Ok back to the argument; My vote has to be with Ichigo in this fight. His ability to take huge amounts of damage combined with incredible speed and pure raw destructive force make him outclass Inuyasha in virtually every category. In terms of strength I would put Inuyasha at the same rank as a high lieutenant or low captain while Ichigo is more powerful than all of the 13 captains combined.

What are your thoughts? Who do you think would win? A well thought out explanation of how Inuyasha could win would be interesting to read imo.
    Here's to you and here's to me. The best of guildmates we shall be. And if ever we should disagree. /Gkick you, and here's to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been a while since I've seen Inuyasha, so I had to check his wikia to refresh myself on his powers.

Aizen Arc Ichigo could easily defeat Inuyasha in terms of speed and skill, plus several of Inuyasha's techniques such as Bakuryūha (Backlash Wave) and Dragon-Scaled Tessaiga would be useless since the require demonic energy to work, and I don't think Ichigo's Hollow form counts (and even if it did, Ichigo didn't use Hollow form during his peak fight vs Aizen).

In terms of raw destructive power, I might give Inuyasha the edge. Ichigo's Final Getsuga Tensho is a one shot deal, and he's powerless afterwards. Inuyasha has Black Tessaiga, which he can fire many times and can essentially cut through anything.

I'd pick Ichigo, since all Inuyasha's good attacks are long distance, and Ichigo can easily dodge them and get into melee range, where he is much better than Inuyasha.

*groan* You're about to make me sound like a fucking nerd.

Ichigo from Soul Society after he learns his bankai is stronger than Inuyasha. Speed is more than enough to stop Inuyasha. Inuyasha has some nice techniques and he can be a little strong, but for the most part he moves at normal speed levels. Ichigo has Shunpou and an extremely quick bankai, it's not even a contest.

The ONLY argument I could see for Inuyasha is if he uses Meidou Zangetsuha to like cut up Ichigo and send him into another dimension (instant kill) but Ichigo could probably dodge that.

I think you have to give Ichigo serious handicaps for Inuyasha to even have a chance. Like, if you had Inuyasha from the final arc vs Ichigo from his third fight with Grimmjow, that might be fair. Transcendant and Trueblood Ichigo will just curbstomp. Even post-Fullbring Ichigo is a bit much, considering he shattered the barriers of a pocket dimension just by releasing his full power.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    In terms of raw destructive power, I might give Inuyasha the edge. Ichigo's Final Getsuga Tensho is a one shot deal, and he's powerless afterwards.
    This is true but at that time before he released the final Getsuga Tensho Ichigo Had reached transcendence and was so powerful that the simple act of him blocking Aizen's attack was enough to shatter mountains.
    Here's to you and here's to me. The best of guildmates we shall be. And if ever we should disagree. /Gkick you, and here's to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda hard to say, as we (still...) don't know Ichigo's full power. Maybe at the end of this arc once we've seen the power of his new Zapaktou, but until then...

TBH it mostly depends on whose doing the writing
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

A hollowifed version of Ichigo wouldn't count as a demon, because the series establishes that hollows are essentially still human/animal souls. Now I've only read up to volume 49 so far (Damn my local stores not having the next few volumes I need, but having much further along ones!), but I don't think there have even BEEN any demons involved in bleach so far. Maybe some dwell in Hell, but we've only seen the gate of hell open and suck in that one dude early on in Bleach so far.

On Inuyasha himself...I don't know jack, I caught a few episodes on Cartoon Network years ago and read like 1 or 2 issues of the comic (Back when Viz foolishly thought they could release the mangas as comic books, haha)...but that's it.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom