Spook's Apprentice
    Memory, Sorrow and Thorn
    Prydain Chronicles
    Septimus Heap
    Pendragon series
    Harry Potter
    Wolf Brother series
    Narnia to some extent

Well, all the books listed are a bit teeny and not so overly dramatic as other books I've read, which is why I like them. I don't think I like the books with an anti-hero as main character though.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Name of the Wind

one of the best book series i've ever read (well, only 2 of 3 are released yet). certainly fits the "zero to hero" & fantasy criteria, with the protagonist telling about his story from somewhere around early teens to early 20s, but still with story, characters and writing that probably focus on late teen or adult readers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    The Name of the Wind

one of the best book series i've ever read (well, only 2 of 3 are released yet). certainly fits the "zero to hero" & fantasy criteria, with the protagonist telling about his story from somewhere around early teens to early 20s, but still with story, characters and writing that probably focus on late teen or adult readers.
    Looks interesting, I'll take a look, thanks!

There are some more on the Harry Potter level of reading like the Gone Series which is like Under the Dome/Lord of the Flies or the Epic/Saga/Edda Series by Conor Kostick which is a future MMORPG story.

I agree with the recommendation though. The Kingkiller Chronicles(what the series is called) is pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by AmilAsphoron View Post
    There are some more on the Harry Potter level of reading like the Gone Series which is like Under the Dome/Lord of the Flies or the Epic/Saga/Edda Series by Conor Kostick which is a future MMORPG story.

I agree with the recommendation though. The Kingkiller Chronicles(what the series is called) is pretty awesome.
    I think I like the medieval style more, but maybe I'll check them out one day when I don't have anything to read.

10+ Year Old Account
    "The Belgariad" and "The Mallorean" by David Eddings. The Belgariad is five books covering the zero-to-hero, The Mallorean is a five book sequel continuing the story of the former-zero.

"Wheel of Time" by Robert Jordan/Brandon Sanderson. Although I did start the series as a teen, I wouldn't really consider it a teen series. It does follow the zero-to-hero concept in a fantasy setting though. It's a large series, 14 books, rough average of 1000 pages each, plus one prequel book.

Most definitely Magician by Raymond E. Fiest