Deleted

Boomkins What are you exactly doing during Immerseus Encounter?

hey fox, i will keep it short

i feel that immerseus is the worst encounter as a boomkin, and i believe i fk myself over way more then i should, like i feel like if i sit out for another member, it would just work way better

so can i ask how exactly you are doing it? especially on heroic where adds spawn, are you trying to multi dot, or hurricane

and those tears of immerseus corruption blurbs, how are you slaughtering them?

Deleted
    We are probably one of the better classes for it. Place a vortex down at a nice clump, dot them up, then proceed to heal any of the friendly ads around you with rejuv and HT spam. You can always knock back enemy adds if they come to close, so it's more important you heal up any friendly adds near you and that your healers are out of range of.

For heroic, dps until you have 3-5 stacks of the debuff, channel a hurricane if you're in solar ontop of the big clump of aoe adds, else dot them or use AC to get next eclipse if you're outside eclipse.

Lagging out while our warlocks do 2 million dps

Deleted
    We are doing fine on him, i've done a lunar initiation (Not 1 cast before but directly in lunar, yes i do only get 2 starfalls, buhu.) on him in HC which lines up nicley with getting into solar afterwards and burning the first set of adds with an Inc-buffed hurricane, at this point im usualy topping the dmg done with 900k~ or more dps since we never had a warlock.

Obviously i dont keep this lead for to long anyhow but its only the 2 first transitions that really matter and this way i dominate the first one.
    Last edited by mmoc30fc4496f6; 2013-11-01 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadde111 View Post
    We are doing fine on him, i've done a lunar initiation (Not 1 cast before but directly in lunar, yes i do only get 2 starfalls, buhu.) on him in HC which lines up nicley with getting into solar afterwards and burning the first set of adds with an Inc-buffed hurricane, at this point im usualy topping the dmg done with 900k~ or more dps since we never had a warlock.

Obviously i dont keep this lead for to long anyhow but its only the 2 first transitions that really matter and this way i dominate the first one.
    Nice idea! I will try this next week.

Deleted
    I'm close to tearing up my pc because we normally have about 5 Warlocks. So the adds die instantly ...

Mass entangle one group with a bunch, NS+Roots another one (get a macro), dps others then go back to manually rooted one (stand on top of it are ur kill for buff), put 3 mushrooms down the mass entangled ones and nuke them. U should be able to get a lot of them by ur self. Also, u should be able to help healing ur buddies if they are our of range of healers, especially at the end when it can hurt.

On heroic: i just have mushrooms preplanted where i know the tanks will be tanking all the adds, bloom when they are clumped up and hurricane till ur debuff is off and go to boss again.

Cursing about not getting the trinket, mostly(had to run with Wushoo until yesterday -.-). Other than that, adds drop so fast that i usually throw some heals when i have blues in range. Starting with the third burst, i usually only heal unless there's nothing in range.

I don't really bother with the heroic adds, they die to fast to be worth it.

free loot boss let the locks aoe and go afk or single target it doesnt feel like it matters much to me when i do it lol

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Cursing about not getting the trinket, mostly
    This!

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Fountaiin View Post
    Healing while our warlocks do 2 million dps
    fixed response