Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'll sell ya one outta my void storage, several in stock!
    How I waste my time: Biter Comics

Don't you have one more shot? It ends 3pm on the 1st.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Yeah i have a few extra sitting in the bank taking up space, but i feel for ya. I'm still shooting for that love is in the air mount....the only mount i dont have from these holiday events.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got mine today and I love the mount.

Perfect for Warlocks, Death Knights if they want a firey steed and even a transmog set to style like the mount.
    For the Horde!

Haven't gotten it either, and I've been playing on and off since the ass-end of Vanilla. I just have horrible luck in general, but I do have one more day, here's hoping for the best!

I did Brewfest for 4 years straight, on between 5 and 13 characters each time, running Direbrew every day over and over. Finally got my Ram this year.

Hang in there buddy.

P.S. Good news: permanent Day of the Dead pet this year!
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2013-11-01 at 03:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    every year i do this event on at least 4 toons and not only i never seen the mount, but im getting agi swords on casters, plate head on everyone but plate users ect... hate this event

I don't really see the appeal I guess...

Yes I'm one of those d-bags who has one and doesn't even use it.

I'd rather have some other drop mount, like the zulian tiger or smt.

pff, screw the mount. I just wanted the happy face helmet for once on one of my plate toons. *sighs deeply*

10+ Year Old Account
    I ran it everyday on all 5 of my 90's. Didn't get anything of use sadly. I honestly wouldn't even use the mount, but it would be a nice addition to the collection and help towards my mount achieve. I've been sort of lucky with mounts though so I won't complain too loudly....still slightly peeved.

10+ Year Old Account
    i keep getting the helm on my holy pally every year but never on my DK who wants it for transmog. took me 5 years to get the mount with 6 toons doing him every day, then got it two days in a row on my lock. still one of my fave mounts as it suits my lock and is my main mount for most of my rarely played lowbie alts.

saw this thread, remembered to go tank it on my warrior, got the mount and the sword >.>

Even if I did get the mount, I'd honestly never use it, so I don't bother raiding HH for it anyways.

Deleted
    This is what you get from 135 times doing headless horseman 6 horseman agi sword, 3 horseman hoods, 20 magic brooms (did delete some) and enough sweets to bury mount everest. My 5th year doing it, headless horseman is one of my favourite mounts but I have got others luckily, like son of galleon and ashes etc so I shouldn't complain but I do wonder how many years it's acceptable in game development for people not to get stuff, especially in games that have been going as long as WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Did it for the first time on my hunter that I haven't played since Vanilla. Got the mount and I was like "... wow, I've tried on various other characters before! That's cool!"

RNG is RNG.

10+ Year Old Account
    got mine today after like 5 or 6 years of trying. i was pretty excited. huge load off my shoulders. thats the nature of the beast though....i seriously thought id go my entire WoW career without getting it but i guess the WoW gods were smiling on me today.

the only other close call ive ever had like this is when valentines day was somewhat newer and the candy hearts were RNG. i literally got the last heart i needed like 30 mins before the event ended.

Stood in the Fire eldritchforeshadow's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've got one more try tomorrow but I am doubtful I'll ever get it. This year I used three max level toons and still no Headless Horseman Reigns. This will be year 6 for me if it doesn't drop tomorrow. On the bright side, I did get Onxyia's mount this week and I been at that for two years.

Try running the whole event with 7 chars and not get anything.

I haven't touched HHM this year, on any of my characters. Got the mount 2 years ago, and I don't find the helmet appealing. Still, the brooms are amazing, it's just a shame they're only temporary.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

No Kodo, no HH.

I don't even want to use them really, i want them because they are there and for the 200 mount achieve and progress on the next version.

I prefer chilling on my goat over the rare mounts I have, just because it looks so ridiculously stupid