Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

No HH mount this year, again....

This is more a "I'm annoyed and want to rage" post, in the past 2 weeks alone, I have killed the Headless Horseman forty-two times, and got no mount, I've been after it on my DK main since 2010, and this is annoying as living hell! Who else sadly didn't get their mount?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Got mine a 4 or so years ago. Hardly use it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I thought I might get it since I was having a lucky couple weeks with legendary drops, but nope.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd let you borrow mine if I could

didn´t they rise the chance to drop it in wrath ? thats when i got mine on 4 or 5 chars in a week or smth :P

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    It took me 6 years to get it, finally ! Been running that bastard since 2008 when it was introduced. Ran it every day on 7 toons this Halloween. I still don't have a Brewfest Kodo tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riordrian View Post
    didn´t they rise the chance to drop it in wrath ? thats when i got mine on 4 or 5 chars in a week or smth :P
    They may have... or I'm just as unlucky, as with most mounts I aim for
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't get mine either. 3 toons everyday for 13 days, and then today all 6 of my 90's, 45 times total and nothing. Been at it since 2010 too. Sister and her hubbie BOTH got the mount in that first year, and I've been doing as much as I can since then but NOPE.

On the upside, I have both Brewfest mounts, and they don't. I'd trade them both for the HH mount in a heartbeat, and that's with me being a Warlock and having the also awesome Dreadsteed. None of those mounts fly though, like HH mount.

I run whole event with 3 characters and no mount ;( And I wanted it so bad just like xskarma for my felfire warlock ;((((
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cheer up, at least it's only a limited timeframe! Imagine running the Kara mount every week for the next two or three years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine this year on 96th attempt. Used 12 toons. It's hard to get and rewards a FoS. Would probably be why it's hard to get.

You do have one more day, you know.

I've been on the hunt for this thing since that first year, also. I'm somewhere between 300 and 400 kills total. And going with the low-end ... assuming a 1% droprate (armory lists it as 1-2%), the probability of doing something 300 times that has a 1% chance to happen ... only a 10% likelihood for me to have never seen it drop. If it's closer to 400 attempts I've actually done ... that's around 2% chance for it to not have dropped.

Anyway, yeah ... Friday is a last chance as long as you do it before Hallows End finishes up that afternoon. Good luck.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Same i'm to the point all old content mounts/drops should go up in drop chance each kill so at least eventually you will get something for your dedication. Been trying since it was put in game anywhere from 6-10+ toons

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    Cheer up, at least it's only a limited timeframe! Imagine running the Kara mount every week for the next two or three years!
    I've been doing Kara with 7 toons every week for months. Nothing there either.

This year is the first time I run the event, did it on 3 chars and leveled a fouth that today reached the level necesary for the event, 89, I tought I would have to wait another year to get it but today it finally dropped and twice, wish I could trade the second to a friend, keeping it in the bank in case someday blizz decide to make it tradable

Good luck the next time
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

15+ Year Old Account
    At the end of Cata, I had 10 lvl 85s I was running it on daily and no mount (or any other year but can't remember how many max toons I had each year). This year I have done it on 7 toons each day and still no luck. I have good luck with most mounts, so it's not a big deal but its one of those mounts I wish I had.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riordrian View Post
    I think I got it 3x in one day once; it seems to have been an apology of sorts for messing up the summoning widget.

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I've been doing Kara with 7 toons every week for months. Nothing there either.
    I'm so sorry.

I didn't mean to bring up the RNG scars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah same here. So many years, so many chars involved. Still not a sign of it.

Ever since classic I have done stratholme at least once a week, no mount.
    Since ravenlord was added, once a week. No mount.
    Brewfest, multiple chars each year. Got the ram this year (yay), no kodo yet.
    Horseman, multiple chars each year, no mount.

Ashes of al'ar, took me 2 years.
    Karazhan took me around the same time as ashes of al'ar.

That's RNG for you, some things you get right away. Others you might never get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspicuous Cultist View Post
    I'm so sorry.

I didn't mean to bring up the RNG scars.
    Heh. I can't complain. Like literally. >.>

I made a vow to my guild that I would never complain about RNG ever again after I dumb lucked into killing Aeonaxx on a leveling alt like 2 weeks before we got account wide mounts. So, yeah, I'm officially banned from complaining.