Siegecrafter belt adds question (10M)

Okay so I got a question about Siegecrafter Blackfuse on 10m, specifically the belt adds.

What I am mostly wondering is, can they be solo'd or do they need a team of 2 people? keep in mind this is on 10 Man, with the average Ilvl of the group being 545-555.

Trying to find out how much health they have exactly, but not seeing any on websites.

Been running Flex modes to get a hang of all the fights for Normal mode, I notice sometimes on Flex people solo them, and sometimes people send it in 2, but this is usually with a little bit more than 10. So idk if the health will scale higher than normal if we got 11-13 people, but then again I can't find out how much health Normal mode belt adds got >.>

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    For 10m normal mode; they're soloable in your ilvl range by many classes. I do it no issue as combat rogue, and we send a hunter to the other belt.

It got tougher with the accidental hp buff that went in tuesday, but we still managed. Last I heard, they know about the bug for the add hp; not sure if they fixed it or not, but probably did.

The health is like 3.9 million on normal 10man; something like 4.9 mil during the bug.

edit:
    Just look for burst really. Our first time I went sub because 1min cd on dance lined up great. Since then i've just stayed combat really because lazy. Long as they have something each minute, or can do the 3.9 mil in the time without, shouldn't be a problem. You'll just have to worry about people not swallowing saw blades and such.
    Last edited by Rotesbart; 2013-11-01 at 06:49 AM.

3.3M hp for the belts. Our enhancement shaman and BM hunter can both solo it very easily (553ish ilvl).

The enhancement might need to specifically save a lot of his CDs for the belts if he's not that geared.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Ranged DPS can solo it as long as they have some burst, it's a bit tougher on melee in some cases because they get out of melee range dodging the fire walls on the conveyor belt. I'd trust pretty much every ranged class except boomkins to do it (poor boomies :/), and most melee should be able to handle it. Frost DK's have 1 minute CD's that line up perfectly for the conveyors, rogues are pretty good for it.

Really anyone can do it if they know how to manage their burst.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromelter View Post
    some cases because they get out of melee range dodging the fire walls on the conveyor belt
    No, they don't. You can hit them from both sides.

As an elemental shaman, i only struggle a bit on the first belt. I usually go 2nd, so i use all my bigboy CD on the boss. But after the first one, it gets really easy. Would be ideal to send a ranged class to the belt, because they can attack the adds before they come past the first firewall, which helps alot.

Deleted
    Well every one can solo these on 10 man with decent gear (over 550) ofc some classes like hunters have advantage and melees have less uptime first because they have to wait weapon to get in range and second they have to gtfo from belt before last lasers unlike rangers who have few seconds even if the weapon pass true them

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Well every one can solo these on 10 man with decent gear (over 550) ofc some classes like hunters have advantage and melees have less uptime first because they have to wait weapon to get in range and second they have to gtfo from belt before last lasers unlike rangers who have few seconds even if the weapon pass true them
    Perhaps some melee, I just stormbolt the part for almost 50% right when it comes out.