Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I just reactivated my US account after playing on EU for the past 4 years, I would gladly pay $20 to have an insta 85 Pally (which is my main on EU). I leveled my old Priest from 70-85 so far and the entire time I was wishing I had Heirlooms or something to make the leveling for faster.

Deleted
    Lets say you have a max lvl druid..

When you now make a second druid on any server (same faction?) you are able top skip content being it 60, 70, 80 or 90 level... whatever..

i would love to have this implemented, as it gets tiring and expensive having to level up a new char all the time when you find a friend who play on another server than yours

The problem with 1-90 isn't about not enjoying the game, it's about not enjoying doing something over and over again that takes a lot of time and is just the start of it all.. Levelling an alt is in most cases about rushing to max level asap, doing dungeon and skipping lots of quests / zones to get there. And the few quest you do, you don't even read anymore mostly because you either don't care about it or you have already done and read it before..
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2013-11-01 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    Lets say you have a max lvl druid..

When you now make a second druid on any server (same faction?) you are able top skip content being it 60, 70, 80 or 90 level... whatever..

i would love to have this implemented, as it gets tiring and expensive having to level up a new char all the time when you find a friend who play on another server than yours

The problem with 1-90 isn't about not enjoying the game, it's about not enjoying doing something over and over again that takes a lot of time and is just the start of it all.. Levelling an alt is in most cases about rushing to max level asap, doing dungeon and skipping lots of quests / zones to get there. And the few quest you do, you don't even read anymore mostly because you either don't care about it or you have already done and read it before..
    Exactly this.

I have been playing since Beta in 2005 and I could not care less how a class works to some extent. especially when leveling.
    Most of the time you play one specc anyway like for example frost mage due to excellent cc when leveling.
    However you might go fire/arcane when max level.

Do some research, Hell use LFR to get to know your character better or do the proving grounds.
    Its a s simple as that and with that saves me 5-10 days leveling up which I don't really care about anyway.

I would love this to get a few characters to level 85 at least. and lets face it. doing RAF will almost insta ding your character to 85 as well so I don't see the problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    No way. If you don't like playing from 1-90, maybe WoW isn't the game for you.
    Why not? Do you think that anything outside of level 90 content matters to the consumer OR to Blizzard? Perhaps you love it - In which case you could gladly go level it. But to an overwhelming majority, it means nothing.

It doesn't. It's why patches are developed with max level characters in mind. It's why Heirlooms exist - So you can get to that level cap quickly and play the actual part of the game your subscription fees develop.

from the homepage as off now.

You can technically buy as many level 90s as you want if you buy another copy of the game, get the level 90, and then transfer the character to your main account each time. The team has talked about putting a level 90 purchase option in the store, but it hasn't been decided yet.

seems i was right when i posted this topic :P