Post your Vuhdo setup

I'm currently rolling a discpriest alt and interested what layout you guys are using for Vuhdo and normal keybindings. I keep up changing mine all the time and decided im gonna let you pro guys tell me how it should look like instead

My plan is to raid and not PvP with it.

Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wman View Post
    I'm currently rolling a discpriest alt and interested what layout you guys are using for Vuhdo and normal keybindings. I keep up changing mine all the time and decided im gonna let you pro guys tell me how it should look like instead

My plan is to raid and not PvP with it.

Thanks
    hey I can't get on WoW atm but ill post a screenshot and the vuhdo profile export thingy later if you want, I mean I changed a couple of things out of preference like making the magic debuff colour show as a lighter violet rather than purple so it doest look like the warlock class colour, made sure I had PW:S/Weakened Soul / PoM / AoE advice (so awesome for Prayer of Healing) etc in the HoT settings. I had to get rid of the mouseover macro stuff because it didn't do what I wanted and I was used to clique already so the profile wont have any settings for that. let me know if you're interested and/or have any vuhdo related questions!