Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Headless Horseman Mount((Year 6 no mount))

So the last 6 years i have tried almost every day i could to get the mount on 4+ chars. This year i only missed one day but still no mount?

It all just makes me a SAD PANDA!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to hear it. I got mine 3 nights ago. Better luck next year.

Meanwhile I had 2 of them during the first year of Hallows End when the drop chance was even lower than it is now and you also had to win the roll. Not much to say except rng hard at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

I feel your pain, brutha.
    5 characters everyday this year and 1-2 chracters everyday all the previous years, no mount.

Don't worry friend im in my 6th year min of 8 char's every year still no mount thats over 100 runs every year
    Last edited by Shieldzy1986; 2013-11-01 at 06:59 PM.

Epic feels bro 8(

Fugly mount anyway. You probably wouldn't use it for long... Got mine a few years ago and barely used it since.

Quote Originally Posted by Shieldzy1986 View Post
    Don't worry friend im in my 8th year min of 8 char's every year still no mount thats over 100 runs every year
    At least try and lie convincingly.

I did it 7 times a day with each characters and have 527 characters, DAMN still no mount :/

Four years running for me, still no mount either. This year I had three characters to run it on every day as well. RNG's a bitch.

My mage had a lot of luck with the epics, for some reason. Got three swords and two helms. Shame I couldn't get one of those helms for my DK.

Oh well, there's always next year. At least I finally got the Brewfest ram this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Shieldzy1986 View Post
    Don't worry friend im in my 8th year min of 8 char's every year still no mount thats over 100 runs every year
    The Headless Horseman mount was introduced sometime in TBC when the Halloween event got an overhaul, so that'd be 6 years max, 8 years is impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I got mine a few years ago before the account wide mounts I got it on my druid and was really pissed about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know how you feel, been trying to get it since 2010, this year 3 times a day
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Got it last saturday. Was running with 4 chars every day. Wish you better luck next time.

i'm in the same boat--since 2010. #nohorsemanmountclub

Quote Originally Posted by EviForums View Post
    At least try and lie convincingly.
    just realised i typed the wrong year regardless i have tried for it more times than i like to remember no need to try and stamp some sort of authority through the internet mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    The Headless Horseman mount was introduced sometime in TBC when the Halloween event got an overhaul, so that'd be 6 years max, 8 years is impossible.
    same as above

In WOTLK I had all 10 character slots at max level (Because in WOTLK and Cata alts were fun and easy to gear, unlike MOP until 5.4) and was able to get the mount on a few characters but never the one I really wanted it on. Cata fixed that for me, which was nice. Sorry you didn't get it, hope you get it next year!

I feel your pain. I've been trying for about as long too and I've never gotten it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I gave up on the mount like 2 years ago, As much I would love to have the mount,
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    don't feel too bad. the mount is only good for +1 to your count since it's pretty meh looking. kind of a lame, overused, version of fiery warhorse.