Recommended kill order, H SoO

Looking for some input on heroic siege guys. My guild is (hopefully) downing Garrosh on Sunday, so I've been lurking around trying to find a recommended kill order in terms of difficulty for heroic. Raid comp is 10m, 2 DK tanks (>.<), Hpally/Disc/RShammy heals, and a destro lock, spriest, arms warr and 2 BM hunters rounding out the dps. Before anyone brings up the raid comp, I'll preface it by saying its a group of IRL friends, casual raid attitude, so we don't really care if our comp is detrimental/inefficient!

But anyways, given our situation, I'm looking for some experienced posters input on which fights we should try and tackle first. Big thanks in advance guys!

You need one of your healers to get a DPS spec if you intend to kill every heroic boss.

On order i'd say pretty much linear, but if you totally must go with 3 healers skip sha and galakras, as those are without a doubt 2-heal fights. Unless your DPS is really good that is, but chances are they are not good enough to 3-heal sha/galakras with 2 DKs tanking

Do it in order but skip Dark Shaman (until you kill Nazgrim) unless you have 3 tanks (and if you don't, you should consider to gear a tank offspec for this boss)

Your comp won't be an issue for the first 8 boss (except if you don't have a 3rd tank for dark shaman). Malkorok will probably be challenging.

And this

You need one of your healers to get a DPS spec if you intend to kill every heroic boss.

Our RShammy has an ele OS, so we're covered on 2 heal fights. As for Dark Shamans, we 3 tank it on normal (probably don't need to anymore, but we figure why fix what isn't broken lol), with our Hpally going prot, and his OS is almost as geared as his MS, I swear all we get is strength plate drops -______-

Then linear all the way, you should be able to kill everything.

Do it in order.

You'll be tempted to skip Sha of Pride to do Galakras, because Galakras and IJ are easier and than Sha of Pride. I strongly advise against this.

The bosses in order are fairly accurate in order of difficulty. You could say there are certain ones in the first 8 that are somewhat easier than earlier bosses but none of them are too much harder in a way that you would want to consider skipping them.

Deleted
    So far we've done in order but did skip Dark Shaman since our 3rd tank can only last as long as Purgatory and the tank cloak lets him be alive ^^.

But yea, up to that point it was fairly decent by doing it in order. Immerseus is my kind of boss: It's hardest at the start and just gets easier so as soon as you master the first 2 phases without random deaths you should be fine. We're not the best or the most hardcore guild ever and we downed it after like 10 tries.

Protectors is not hard as long as you have the gear and your raid understood the tactics from normal mode well. Just make sure you can memorize a player order for interrupts and another for Softfoot's desperate phases and it's just a matter of having enough DPS and people knowing what to move away from and stuff.

Norushen is pretty easy tbh, it's basically normal mode with bigger numbers. Can't even remember what changed.

Sha of Pride was easier than it seemed when checking the mechanics and most of our wipes were due to people going into tunnel-vision in the end and kind of ignoring rifts and adds and stuff.

Galakras is easy as well, mostly a small coordination check during the add phase and a DPS/Healing check during the last phase.

Iron Juggernaut, in our experience, is 99% healer check. As long as people know how to avoid all the shit that's flying about all you need is healers that can handle it.

Nazgrim is a tank check through and through. If yours can live through the Executes and your healers can keep up (which isn't hard since after execute there's plenty time to heal up) it's GG.

Have not tried others yet ^^.

We did

Immerseus
    Protectors
    Norushen
    Galakras
    Iron Juggernaut
    Sha of Pride
    Dark Shamans
    General Nazgrim
    Malkorok
    Spoils
    Thok

Deleted
    You should really do everything in order. You could skip siegecrafter for paragons but that is about it.

I will suggest "in order"

but if you really look for every little ease with boss, skip Sha and do it after juggernaut.
    SoO H is well tuned for linear progress

Thanks for all the input guys! In all honesty, I'm glad linear progression is perfectly viable for us, I hated how T15 had bosses all over the place in terms of relative difficulty on heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Inthislzon View Post

On order i'd say pretty much linear, but if you totally must go with 3 healers skip sha and galakras, as those are without a doubt 2-heal fights. Unless your DPS is really good that is, but chances are they are not good enough to 3-heal sha/galakras with 2 DKs tanking
    3 healed both fights, DK and BM tanks

You could skip siegecrafter for paragons but that is about it.
    Last edited by hackbornyu; 2013-11-02 at 03:29 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hackbornyu View Post
    You could skip siegecrafter for paragons but that is about it.
    Did you just ctrl+c ctrl+v me? :S

Look at his post history. It's pretty hilarious. And yes that's a direct copy paste of your post.
    Mew!

Quote Originally Posted by Skroesec View Post
    Do it in order.

You'll be tempted to skip Sha of Pride to do Galakras, because Galakras and IJ are easier and than Sha of Pride. I strongly advise against this.
    If you "strongly advise against this" then you're an idiot. Why? Sha of Pride will take longer to get down. They could kill Galakras and IJ in the time it takes to kill Sha. Sha's gear isn't considerably better or anything. There's nothing wrong with doing Sha first, but it's not by any stretch the clear winner and no one should "strongly advise against" doing something else first.

Deleted
    I'd say Galakras and Nazgrim are easier than Sha, Juggernaut or Shamans. Otherwise the difficulty is fairly linear. Your experience may vary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    If you "strongly advise against this" then you're an idiot. Why? Sha of Pride will take longer to get down. They could kill Galakras and IJ in the time it takes to kill Sha. Sha's gear isn't considerably better or anything. There's nothing wrong with doing Sha first, but it's not by any stretch the clear winner and no one should "strongly advise against" doing something else first.
    We had more wipes on both galakras and IJ than Sha.