Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some things to say.

Outlands is a VERY small portion of what Draenor used to be. If Draenor is similar to Azeroth, then the Outland is smaller then one of the various continents- and Draenor probably never experienced a sundering before the opening of the portals. So yea. The Outland is part of Draenor. The Outland is NOT all of Draenor. I think that we will most likely go to an unbroken part of the planet to do... various things. Mostly kill things and collect lewtz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

everything i know is a lie
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Holy crap, that one thread posted earlier was right! Meaning Grom really is the baddy of the expansion and it IS centered around time travel. Ho. Ly. S***

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Uh, and blizzard uses go-daddy to register domains? Interesting, I wonder if they're using the roosterteeth promo codes for that
    Both worldofwarcraft.com and diablo.com are registered through godaddy, though battle.net and blizzard.com aren't.

Ohoho, serious? It can't be. xD

I mean, I'm not opposed to the idea of a Burning Legion expansion. It appeals to me almost as much as a(n) Azshara/N'zoth expansion, but that name is just.. agh -- awful. And if it is true, and the poster from the 'what's next' thread was right when it comes to the content (Time Travel + Evil Grom).. then -- god, that's silly. xD
    Last edited by Yarathir; 2013-11-01 at 07:34 PM.

If this is as I think this is...I believe we may get to see draenor as it was. This is fucking awesome.

Deleted
    Oh i lol'd down to this threads QQ about the info being false and TDB being the expac.
    Last edited by mmoc157e395081; 2013-11-01 at 07:33 PM.

Uaaaaaaa stoked Sounds amazing, way much better lorewise than all these pandas and stuff, for me Hope we see Turalyon and Alleria! Who knows where their end is

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozez View Post
    Oh god, and everyone was so sure that leak was fake.
    Do you have any idea where that post is?? i can't find it.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay seriously... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Disappointed in the name but...WHAT IS GOING ON!?!??

One thing is certain, either this is a BIG FAKE or we're going for a whole new ride!

Also

We're calling it

WoW: WOD!!!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Well since Bliiz storylines love to play the good guy getting corrupted angle, my geuss is:

Alleria & Turalyon will have been corrupted by the Burning Legion, will lead the new invasion of Azeroth. We'll have to fight our old heroes... again.

Deleted
    Erm.. I keep my reservations.

This could mean that we will travel back in time, where Ner'zhul oppened many Portals to different places/planets/worlds before Kil'Jaeden gets his hands on him (after that torture Ner'zhul becomes the Lich King). If so... it would make sense that we will see Tyralion & Alleria there. Blizzard said that we will need their help in the future.

Sry 4 my bad english :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Time travel? I hope it's something else then. Expansion for Hearthstone? Please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Boubouille !!!!! WE KNEW YOU KNEW !!! RAWWWR

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the "leak" thread from yesterday: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-happens-next

i have very little hope for this expansion but i will try it before i bitch about it.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    I still can not see a full expansion focussing on Draenor... who would be the endboss? Gul'Dan on the Lost Isles? Blackhand? Complete Draenor would grant excess to many regions and landscape and it's true that Turalyon's help could support us greatly, but I still do not buy it.
    Many people read the 'leak' and it would be easy to use it to start some confusion. Maybe it is Masterfooler creating the website, posting the hoax on MMO and trademarking it. It could also be done by Blizzard, to distract everyone a little more from the 'Dark Below'.
    I also thought we would have dealt with Murozond already.

downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices such as mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers
    Well, it might be the first booster series for Hearthstone. It would be somehow great if Hearthstone releases themes in the chronological order of Warcraft. Then again, the described leak would not make any sense.
    Hmm okay, I guess it is either next WoW expansion or nothing =/

15+ Year Old Account
    Draenor is outlands so back to outlands we go , seems kinda lame if its , why cant we go to xorthal and fight sargaerus ?