Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is going to be FAR more than Outland Cataclysm.

Blizzard really isn't that stupid, no chance.

Please, please, please give us Demon Hunters, I don't care about it being called a "hero" class, but starting higher would be nice, even if it just matched DK starting level, but we shall see, even if not and the implement it, I want it.

Also, pretty sure this xpac will be released earlier than usual, I hope anyway, urgh so much info we need...

Back to Outland might keep me past Blizzcon... As long as there isn't another Horde warchief as the main character. Two expansions focusing on one side is enough.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would be more inclined to believe if it were not for the GoDaddy registration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Does that mean we are traveling back in time to when outland was draenor? 0o
    I really hope not. I'd love to fight the legion on distant worlds again, but I've had enough of time travel.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Heh, and here come the speculations. As always.

I love the idea of time-travel based expansion, though. Always loved that stuff. I could jump the mainstream wagon and say something pompous like "DAT IS DA CONTENT DAT MAKEZ ME RESUB!!11", but I've not unsubbed ever, so I think I'll just wait for Blizzcon with my fingers crossed, lol.
    Last edited by l33t; 2013-11-01 at 08:20 PM.

Hurry up, Blizzcon!

the dark below was not a hoax .... people just assumed it was for wow

10+ Year Old Account
    Please be real...please be real...please be real...please be real...

Quote Originally Posted by Geheimnis View Post
    Thanks to a very loose-lipped bunch of employees in the Versailles office I can confirm 100% that:

• The upcoming expansion is called Warlords of Draenor and will feature Grom as the antagonist, although for legal issues he will be refered to as Grommash. This expansion will see the heavy use of time travel.
    • Reforging is changing, soon you will no longer need to keep hold of an item to "own" the transmogrification appearance.
    • The upcoming Blizzcon secret gift is an Elite Tauren Chieftan Hearthstone gift card.
    • The Dark Below has been registered for 'Titan', not World of Warcraft as is the rumor.

A big thank you for this information goes out to:

Good job dude.

It could still be a pretty good hoax either way. The website being registered means nothing... or did any of you see the popular websites wrathofthelichking.com or cataclysm.com or theburningcrusade.com? Nope. Me neither... we can just wait.

edit: HOLYF*CK SKYE i just had a heart-attack after posting, thank you very much.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

This sounds incredibly likely to me to be honest, as well as being the expansion to bring Demon Hunters.
    There was some soundfile called "Timewalkers" if I remember, plus the whole questline about the timelines and the Bronze Dragonflight, plus the Timeless Isle appearing from no where all of a sudden.
    The fact that it was mentioned that this will feature Time Travel just really really makes me think this is it.

About the Demon Hunter thing though, Ghostcrawler said he wanted Illidan back in the past (sometime in Cata); considering how Time Travel is said to be featured in this, it is more than likely he could easily make an appearance and bring Demon Hunters to the table. Especially if it'll be about Draenor and the Burning Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    So what are warlords of draenor?
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Orc_clans_of_Draenor

Great, we're going back to Outland- In the past from the sound of it -_-

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Good job dude.
    Yes good job.

Also the Dark Below is titan...don't overlook that if this all comes to be true...

Buuuurniiiing leeegiiiioooon here i come yaaay!!!

Hold on. Registered in Australia? Isn't Blizzard based in the US?

Going back to the outlands perhaps?

Deleted
    There was a rumor a 9 months ago about this here reddit /r/wow/comments/16p2ud/taken_with_a_pound_of_salt_of_course_but_some/

A new ‘continent’ of Outland, twice the size of the Burning Crusade environments. A ‘Nagrand’-esque zone is guaranteed.

-A new neutral race. One we haven’t encountered before.

-2 new companion pet types

-A demonic invasion event to herald the new expansion

-Changes to the Burning Crusade content to reflect Cataclysm and subsequent events

-A new mechanic where you can downscale your level to that of a friend/zone, whilst still collecting rep/gold/xp rewards.

-Several new battlegrounds including a naval battle

10+ Year Old Account
    If we do go in the past, I'm kind of excited from reading Rise of the Horde.

I'd love to see Black Temple and Shattrath back into their original states as a Draenei temple and hidden majestic city. I have to wonder if Velen is a main character if he'll go back with us and we'll see two Velen's or we'll interact with past Velen instead.