Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    That build isn't meta though, there's too many warriors running about that simply hardcounter it.
    You mean healing signet + adreniline thats going around?

That pretty much hard counters anything.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJmanHwayrU

He does pretty good, not amazing has some clicking issues but still good
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

WvW, nothing matters in WvW...
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    WvW, nothing matters in WvW...
    Nothing matters in spvp.....

cwutididthar?

- - - Updated - - -

It's pretty broken logic to say WvW is irrelevent and Spvp isn't and vice versa. Anet is doing tournaments for both. WvW has things that Spvp can't use like food new runes and Spvp has skills that are reduced in damage or duration unlike WvW and Spvp uses different stat set and gear sets too.

They both are different forms of PvP that matter.

You realise that a-net doesnt' balance around WvW at all right? So coming up with builds that work in WvW is entirely pointless.

To add to this when someone says meta, it's clear they talk about sPvP because of this.

I mean, I can upload clips of me owning any and everyone in WvW using a confusion ranger, that doesn't make it meta at all...

TLDR; bringing up WvW builds is entirely pointless since a-net doesn't care about balance in WvW
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

TLDR; bringing up WvW builds is entirely pointless since a-net doesn't care about balance in WvW
    Since they do (confusion nerf anyone?) that's a pretty underrated statement.

But Anet has balance issues in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    Adjustments made based on player feedback:

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...29#post3156808

Here is a summary of the changes we have made thus far based on feedback we have read. This is not necessarily the end of adjustments, but where we stand currently. There were a lot of good suggestions, and some of them may not be able to make it due to time constraints on testing and implementation. Please continue to give feedback over the course of the next few days. We will continue to monitor that feedback and take it into account in changes we make for this patch and for the future.

ELEMENTALIST
    Arcane Resurrection is going up to master tier instead of Renewing Stamina.
    Windborne Dagger is going to function outside of combat.
    Soothing Disruption is moving to master tier.
    Cantrip Mastery is moving to adept tier.
    Soothing Wave redesign: Gain Regeneration(3s) on incmoing critical hits. 10s recharge.

ENGINEER
    Power Shoes is going to function outside of combat.

MESMER
    Confounding Suggestions – We will merge the old functionality with the new functionality. It will now have 50% change to stun on daze and increase daze duration by 25%.

THIEF
    Vigorous Recovery will come down to a 5s Vigor instead of 4s.
    Bountiful Theft will come down to a 10s Vigor instead of 8s.

WARRIOR
    Combustive Shot. To clarify this change, the damage is normalized to about 15% less physical damage than it used to do at all adrenaline levels, but that the damage per pulse is the same regardless of adrenaline level.

Reminder, we will be locking this thread near the end of the week.
    Thanks,
    Jon
    Valar morghulis

As mainly a Thief player, I look on these changes with a bit of trepidation

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    As mainly a Thief player, I look on these changes with a bit of trepidation
    You can have my pistol whip build!

http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=...6;2KJG4KJG45Bi

It got buffed and nerfed at the same time... so it evens out right?

Just lost 1 initiative kelptomaniac and gained a cast time on shadow return but critical haste and pistol whip got buffed
    Last edited by zito; 2013-11-05 at 08:37 PM.

Lol, and a-net already is backtracking on their stupid claim that ranger sword is "working as intended".

Why won't they learn that their BS only harms them in the long run...