Elemental shamans.

Can someone explain to me why elemental single target is so low? is it ment to be that way or is pvp just screwing over pve? i know if they buffed elemental in pve the pvpers would complain i just really dont understand the whole single target situation and why they are low in pve.

We are roughly middle of the pack in DPS, I wouldn't say low at all. Besides our cleave and AoE damage is most likely the highest, Elemental is in a good state right now, I even run Ele in 3s. I would say that they don't want to make Ele super-op by buffing our single target too much.
    Last edited by shamantime; 2013-11-02 at 01:37 AM.

The ele shaman I used to raid with was the top DPS in our raid group.

but they are so low on the totem pole for single target lol enhancement blows elemental out of the water

Enhance is the highest single target out there atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shamantime View Post
    We are roughly middle of the pack in DPS, I wouldn't say low at all. Besides our cleave and AoE damage is most likely the highest, Elemental is in a good state right now, I even run Ele in 3s. I would say that they don't want to make Ele super-op by buffing our single target too much.
    middle of the pack in DPS, yes thats right but what?! Elemental is not really "the highest" in AoE dmg, not even most likely the highest.

Elemental was nerfed because of our "high" single target dps, which was kinda ridiculous, but yeah cleave is our niche yay.
    Lets see "our" fight Galakras H, oh yeah destro locks & arms warrior tops us in dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    The ele shaman I used to raid with was the top DPS in our raid group.
    Then your other dps mates play their classes very well. sry for the sarcasm. rogues, mages, locks have to out dps ele shamans on the same ilvl and skill