Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    You realize the largest migration away from WOW happened because of MOP? it was a failure of an Expansion.
    Actually it was b/c of Cataclysm. Subs kept bleeding from the massive wound Cata caused. The game peaked during Wrath. Cata drove many away, and MoP wasn't enough to bring the numbers back up.

Thing is, in my opinion, if Blizzard leads it to Sargeras' death, people will be satisfied unless they add some really strange plot twists that go the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    You realize the largest migration away from WOW happened because of MOP? it was a failure of an Expansion.
    mists is considered to be the best expansion or 2nd best by the vast majority of people still playing and 5.2 and 5.4 are considered some of the best quality raids by most hardcore raiders.

so you are wrong, it was far from a failure.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    mists is considered to be the best expansion or 2nd best by the vast majority of people still playing and 5.2 and 5.4 are considered some of the best quality raids by most hardcore raiders.

so you are wrong, it was far from a failure.
    That's all just opinion man. I personally think MoP was the worst expansion to date.

Yeah, the guy in the other topic just "magically" guessed the exact name of the expansion. Yeah, totally fake. That guy clearly doesn't know what he's talking about!!

/sarcasm

To me where it all gets to be a bit questionable is Grom being the main villain. I mean we just had a expansion where a hellscream was the last boss now we are going to have another? That sounds a bit fishy to me. Yeah i could see grom being in it if it is indeed time traveling/fixing what someone has done to change the past. However i cant see him being the final bad guy it would just be Hellscream 2.0.......well i guess 1.0? see fucking time travel! Tho granted Grom is far more of a bad ass then his son.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by obao98 View Post
    Yeah, the guy in the other topic just "magically" guessed the exact name of the expansion. Yeah, totally fake. That guy clearly doesn't know what he's talking about!!

/sarcasm
    He may of known someone who knew the copyright was coming but that doesn't mean he knows everything else. Is it likely? yeah but it isnt 100% certain. There are some possible holes in the rest of his store. One being the Dark Below is titan related i mean its been delayed so they would have zero reason to trademark it right now. Secondly the whole grom deal i would hope to god blizzard wouldn't make a Orc....hell the same last name the main villain again.

Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    Since there is a lot of people asking for a Burning Legion expansion again (and seems that it is almos offciial that we are going to get one at last) Blizzard is taking a lot of risks, even more than doing something totally new

For example, when Blizzard announced MOP , something totally new, there was a nerdrage but at the end ,since nobody exactly knows what to expected, it ended to be a very enjoyable expansion

Now that Burning Legion is returning, what would happen if Blizzard deliver it and it has nothing to do with most fans expected or decired, or if is not what they envicioned during all those years waiting for the return of the Legion? The rageee is going to be WORSE than with MOP
    The bold is quite debatable. Many people still consider it the worst expansion, or second worst behind Cataclysm. Legion sounds fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevegasm View Post

I think Burning Legion is something this game needs again. So much of the major events in the previous games were centred around them, and the game makes heavy use of demonology and corruption. A Burning Legion xpac can also make very good use of The Caverns of Time as well. It's also a solid theme to bring the Draenei and Blood Elves back into the forefront as well.
    But what happens if they do it wrong. or not what most people expected?

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of people were mad about MoP, but they got over it or quit.

I think if the next one IS about Legion, the community wont take it as harshly as the MoP announcement.

I mean, how silly did pandas sound? At least with Legion, there is a pointer to it (Wrathion and a few other things I cant really remember)