Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm good with whatever it is! It has the word Draenor in it. No matter what, I'm fucking down!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikrsson View Post
    All the people thinking it's definitely a time travel... it makes sense, sure, but we don't know SHIT. There's so much Blizzard can do on Draenor that wouldn't collide with the lore, bah, they can even add more to it, after all they own it. Just wait and you'll see.
    Without timetravel, Draenor is impossible. Its called Outlands after the shattering aka Draenor only exist in time.

The only good reason to travel back in time to Draenor is to exterminate the Orcs before they become a threat to the Alliance.

It's going to be a huge patch that lasts for a year. The Orcs of Draenor are behind Garrosh, and.. Do something? Who knows..

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    We have already been on Draenor in game, makes me wonder where the heck it would take place if it the name reflected the place where the expansion takes place.
    We've been to a small fraction of Draenor. Draenor was ripped apart with the opening of all those portals, it never exploded. It is quite possible that there are other chunks floating in the nether that we simply could not access because they are too deep into the nether.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

I think it's a shit expansion name, so hope it isn't. Will know in a week!

The quality of the raids is what keeps me playing anyway, not the name, what the general story is about etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh please no, I want a Legion expansion so bad. I will be disappointed if it's the Dark Below :/

Also, what possesses people to think its a Hearthstone expansion? The frickin game hasn't even hit retail yet. Be serious. Plus, Boub believed its the xpac, so I'm gonna stick to believing the one here most likely to know something secret.

Deleted
    Does a name ever seem ''right'' for a WoW expansion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhallows View Post
    Also, what possesses people to think its a Hearthstone expansion? The frickin game hasn't even hit retail yet. Be serious. Plus, Boub believed its the xpac, so I'm gonna stick to believing the one here most likely to know something secret.
    He did the same thing with The Dark Below & 24 hours later he did a full 180 & 2 red herrings like Path of the Damned & Corki's Unleashed came out.

At this point 1 week from Blizzcon, anything can happen.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark Son View Post
    Does a name ever seem ''right'' for a WoW expansion?
    I think Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm seemed to fit pretty well, I agree with you on the rest, though.

Quote Originally Posted by parlaa View Post
    Without timetravel, Draenor is impossible. Its called Outlands after the shattering aka Draenor only exist in time.
    Why is everyone assuming we go to Draenor ? What if people from the former Draenor come to us ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Why is everyone assuming we go to Draenor ? What if people from the former Draenor come to us ?
    Right now I have on my tin foil hat, and I'm attempting to embrace everything I'm reading. I think I have to stay away from the forums until Friday before I lose my mind from the possible outcomes of the expansion...

edit: grammar
    Last edited by Immaguy; 2013-11-06 at 04:10 AM.