Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    You missed a part. It should be "jiu jitsu EMT Nurse Space Wizard Cowboy MMA star of the Gorilla Terminator Jedi teleported from the future from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away."
    I didn't want to show off.

10+ Year Old Account
    You missed a part. It should be "jiu jitsu EMT Nurse Space Wizard Cowboy MMA star of the Gorilla Terminator Jedi teleported from the future from a long time ago in a galaxy far far away."
    I have a new signature it seems.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Fox McCloud View Post
    I have a new signature it seems.
    I think we could sell that as a movie script. It might be the next Bourne trilogy.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we could sell that as a movie script. It might be the next Bourne trilogy.
    Sounds legit.
    Hey everyone

You did right , being a larger man seems to cool things before they get to the punches thrown phase most days.

I kinda go by the thought of ," You do not have to BE the biggest baddest thing on the planet , just look like it."

Good on you for not backing down .

Lol at the asking to see your fishing Lic. thats just balls on his part

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely ignore. License is on the line if I take a physical approach to things.

I am so good at verbal disputing that I have managed to cool down each fight before he became a real fight. I can even argue with drunk people...! How? I give them what they want.

Examples: You tell me I am a pussy? Sure, I'm a pussy. Whatever suits you man. As long as you use words instead of your fists, I'm 99% sure I can handle you. Thankfully I am 190cm and in good shape... helps a lot I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    go for the ignore, for sure!
    Hi

I just stand still in military stance and ask them to come throw the first punch. The last one that tried to start something was a few years ago, and he kept threatening to "bet my arse" for five minutes as I kept telling him I would give him three punches before I fought back. Him and his friend backed off eventually after calling me and my friend a "pushy", I think you can figure it out. People who talk big typically just want you to throw the first punch so they can have an excuse. If you ever want to witness idiots everywhere, go to a walmart parking lot in the south after the sun goes down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    I just stand still in military stance and ask them to come throw the first punch. The last one that tried to start something was a few years ago, and he kept threatening to "bet my arse" for five minutes as I kept telling him I would give him three punches before I fought back. Him and his friend backed off eventually after calling me and my friend a "pushy", I think you can figure it out. People who talk big typically just want you to throw the first punch so they can have an excuse. If you ever want to witness idiots everywhere, go to a walmart parking lot in the south after the sun goes down.
    A Walmart on a major road here in Fayetteville, NC has to close at 12 because of shit like that.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    im 177 and 60 kg's i tend to just take the beating and do nothing about it except calling the police.

i never hit first.

This sounds like an incredibly douchey confrontation.

Guy 1 - Come at me bro
    Guy 2 - I'll fuckin' do it
    Guy 1 - Fuckin' do it bro
    Guy 2 - I'll beat your ass bro
    Guy 1 - Come get some bro
    Guy 2 - I'll punch you in the face
    Guy 1 - DO IT
    Guy 2 - COME AT ME BRO

Do you realize how retarded both parties look in that setting?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    No. COME AT ME BRO!

Wait... let's just go get a beer.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have found people are generally a bit freightened by bigger guys and tries to avoid picking a fight with you, being 192 cm certainly has its advantages at times even if there would be nothing wrong with being 10-15 cm's shorter. Never been in a situation where i have felt the need to back down thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    This sounds like an incredibly douchey confrontation.

Guy 1 - Come at me bro
    Guy 2 - I'll fuckin' do it
    Guy 1 - Fuckin' do it bro
    Guy 2 - I'll beat your ass bro
    Guy 1 - Come get some bro
    Guy 2 - I'll punch you in the face
    Guy 1 - DO IT
    Guy 2 - COME AT ME BRO

Yes, but I would rather sound like a douche and laugh at this idiot as he backs down than give him the satisfaction he wanted. If I had backed down, he would keep doing this type of stuff to other people, and probably even that night. This way his ego was hit and his balls are not as big afterwards. If I had started a fight, you know, jail time ect, so what is the point? If he started something, throwing three punches like I requested, I could easily file self defense in court and get him locked up for or heavily fined. The rest of the story shows more details as to why this idiot would lose a court case, but that is far more than anyone would like to read.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fox McCloud View Post
    A Walmart on a major road here in Fayetteville, NC has to close at 12 because of shit like that.
    The one here in Mount Airy, NC stays open 24 hours, and these types of incidents happen all throughout the night. I try to avoid Walmart unless I am forced to go there for something.

I don't get it. What was that guy's fucking problem ?

On topic. I don't back down unless the other party is pretty dangerous, like having a knife or being more of them. The way I figure, I'd rather take a punch in the gut than back down and what's the worst that can happen when fighting some other guy, a bleeding nose ? Rather have that lose dignity. As I said, unless I believe the other guy could be way more dangerous.
    Last edited by Molestron; 2013-11-03 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    I don't get it. What was that guy's fucking problem ?

On topic. I don't back down unless the other party is pretty dangerous, like having a knife or being more of them. The way I figure, I'd rather take a punch in the gut than back down and what's the worst that can happen when fighting some other guy, a bleeding nose ? Rather have that lose dignity. As I said, unless I believe the other guy could be way more dangerous.
    If you are referring to me, I called him a dick very loudly after he swerved towards us while going 30ish in the parking lot of Walmart. He backed up and tried a tough guy routine, which we laughed at. He left, came back with a friend and waited an hour outside at our car for us. There was no one else in the lane he was doing this in, and nothing for him to be trying to avoid, so he was trying to scare us basically. That is the very very very short version.
    Last edited by Moralgy; 2013-11-03 at 06:56 PM.

If you are referring to me, I called him a dick very loudly after he swerved towards us while going 30ish in the parking lot of Walmart. He backed up and tried a tough guy routine, which we laughed at. He left, came back with a friend and waited an hour outside at our car for us. There was no one else in the lane he was doing this in, and nothing for him to be trying to avoid, so he was trying to scare us basically. That is the very very very short version.
    Aaaaah, yeah sure, met such cartoon characters myself. They're pretty common in my country. They are those "got rich quick after the revolution" characters, they drive around in expensive cars even though our city streets are not the kind of streets you can drive an expensive car and not spend a lot of time in the repair shop with it.

They drive on the street like they fucking own it, ignore traffic rules and get pissed if you don't let them cut in front of you and I NEVER let someone cut in front of me in traffic, I don't give a shit who they think they are. Then the fun starts at the 1st traffic light stop. They get out of their cars with the "Do you have any idea who the fuck I am ?!" attitude and come over to me to say some sweet words, but then that's why I got a mace spray handy nearby. Never had to use it though, they back down when they see I'm not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    How people even get into these situations....
    I know, right?

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I don't care what race, class, age or sex they are.
    So you are ok with hitting a woman?
    Only a coward would do that where I come from.