Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Given the games setting, slightly imperfect architecture is probably more accurate to the time period.
    Just sayin'.
    Or more likely, someone had snap grid on, and it wasn't deemed worth tweaking (or was missed altogether).

It was pretty funny to look through old school shooters to see where texture maps didn't line up (even moreso once you knew what to look for)

This thread reminds me of Death the kid from Soul Eater and his OCD in regards to symmetry.

The statue is one thing, but the alliance shrine doors, come on!
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    Keybind layouts are way overrated, every layout will be equally efficient. It doesn't matter which keys you bind things to, as long as it's bound at all you're fine. Don't bind anything to alt+f4 though.

What is it with people saying "dat" anymore? I see tools all over Facebook and on here saying that anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the statue is off-center in 2 Moons too.

15+ Year Old Account
    This has been bothering me for a while, too.. It's not just the statue, it's EVERYWHERE, it's a nightmare >.<

Even the pillars that people usually jump on are not on the same height... In the picture you posted you can also see the space between the lamps and the lines, it's bigger on the left side. Pft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    What is it with people saying "dat" anymore? I see tools all over Facebook and on here saying that anymore.
    Its what this world has bin becoming, grammar failure and stupid slang.(Although I use slang myself, not those kinds of slang.)

Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    I'm surprised that no one has yet to complain about the fact that I'm using tMorph, cool MMO-C, cool =)
    I have seen that undead shaman right out of the box tbh I thought that the guy that complained about the chat in the screenshot poked at you exactly for this fact.

Now, why would someone complain about this, only warden might have a word with you if it can check you out, not even blizzard guys are that bothered by the fact, they will start cracking only when you use model editing for exploiting, as long as you remain silent about it it is fine.

And, despite the fact that it's not perfectly centered, it still looks absolutely amazing. What does that say?
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    And, despite the fact that it's not perfectly centered, it still looks absolutely amazing. What does that say?
    That they are great at designing, bad at aligning? Did I get it right? What do I win?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lustinus View Post
    That they are great at designing, bad at aligning? Did I get it right? What do I win?
    40 cookies, as well as, taste differs, but the entire Pandaland picture is not my cookie.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised that no one has yet to complain about the fact that I'm using tMorph, cool MMO-C, cool =)
    I noticed... Because obviously undead cant be shamans

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    I noticed... Because obviously undead cant be shamans
    Yes sir! Here's a cookie for noticing =P

And here I thought I had gotten over my OCD of those damn alliance doors. Now you brought this up. Do you know how many therapy sessions this will take to fix?

This is kindof an OCD thing to notice, let alone make a thread on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    And here I thought I had gotten over my OCD of those damn alliance doors. Now you brought this up. Do you know how many therapy sessions this will take to fix?
    You should bring Delion along to your therapy sessions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    This is kindof an OCD thing to notice, let alone make a thread on it.

- - - Updated - - -

You should bring Delion along to your therapy sessions.
    Calm down Marylin Madbro, I was bored. Its kind of noticeable that Blizz is toss the game down the drain though. I hope with WoD they're gonna blow some life back into the game, since the Legion is just pure badass. So lets keep our fingers crossed, that Blizz doesn't blow it after 2 patches.

Calm down Marylin Madbro, I was bored. Its kind of noticeable that Blizz is toss the game down the drain though. I hope with WoD they're gonna blow some life back into the game, since the Legion is just pure badass. So lets keep our fingers crossed, that Blizz doesn't blow it after 2 patches.
    I'm not mad, I'm just saying that is a pretty OCD thing to notice. Which, it is.

As for the next xpac...we shall see....Blizzcon awaits

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess this thread is worthless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I guess this thread is worthless.
    If you have nothing beneficial to say, leave, I'm not forcing you to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I noticed this too, and brought it to my guild's attention. They just called me OCD lol.
    And rightfully so....