When are the moonkin PvP buffs coming

i want to do arena.
    As of right now on US - moonkins are the only spec that doesn't have someone at or above 2.2k.

15+ Year Old Account
    When they nerf the boomkin healing and gives us real defensive cds.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

When spriests will stop being shit at pvp as well.

Was going to say the same thing as the other two posters..... when your off healing doesn't rival that of a full time healer... and when shadow gets buffs.. then you just might.

Deleted
    Boomy is the best 2's spec en in 3's they are good too. Pair it up with an affl lock and rsha and 2.4-2.5k inc.
    And when warr's/mages get nerft it'll be an indirect buff to all other specs.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tronux View Post
    Boomy is the best 2's spec en in 3's they are good too. Pair it up with an affl lock and rsha and 2.4-2.5k inc.
    Pretty much, when warriors and mages are nerfed everyone else is buffed (even without touching them)
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Tronux View Post
    wat?

Most high rated doomkins ARE running LSD, it doesn't matter, OP is correct that there are no 2200+ moonkins on the US ladder right now, let alone 2400. The spec needs love. We know it and the devs know it (via twitter).

They aren't the best spec in 2s at all, they're indeed good especially when paired with a lock however I wouldn't rate them as "best".

Off Topic: Just played Feral/Moonkin/WW for complete funsies out of boredom at ~1750+mmr and it was the most fun I've ever had in arena. Just took absolutely nothing seriously and we lost a few games, won a few games, our moonkin raged all game, it was great. ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kals View Post
    wat?

Most high rated doomkins ARE running LSD, it doesn't matter, OP is correct that there are no 2200+ moonkins on the US ladder right now, let alone 2400. The spec needs love. We know it and the devs know it (via twitter).

They aren't the best spec in 2s at all, they're indeed good especially when paired with a lock however I wouldn't rate them as "best".

Off Topic: Just played Feral/Moonkin/WW for complete funsies out of boredom at ~1750+mmr and it was the most fun I've ever had in arena. Just took absolutely nothing seriously and we lost a few games, won a few games, our moonkin raged all game, it was great. ^_^
    EU ladders show differently. Just because no one plays it in us it doesn't mean it isn't viable... same with the arcane mage spec etc.

And on the 2's remark: they still are best you'll notice when people are geared out. Just like in 5.3 they'll be r1 when properly played.
    Last edited by mmoc79582ce235; 2013-11-03 at 11:36 AM.

Not sure, it took what, 9 years (?) for shamans to be good at pvp ?

I play a SP and im jealous about your healing

But honestly we dont need buffs, we rather need some other classes to be tuned down a lil (dps+utility abilities).

Atm i just sucks that some classes acan go all out rambo lol in the first 10 sec while haveing strong def cds and ccs, while others need like 1min until they can do a decent burst and have no strong survivability and cc...........

I like it that it needs a lil skill and a gameplan to setup a kill. Atm for some classes its just not possible to setup a kill cause by then you are dead long time ago

A perfect example are the shadow orbs from SP. You can use it to burst or you can use it defensive with psychic horror. One ability sacrifices the other. Its how pvp shoud be.

And not "LOL pop offensive and defensiv CDs at once next to it throwing out some instant silences and stuns"
    Last edited by PPN; 2013-11-03 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmoonn View Post
    i want to do arena.
    As of right now on US - moonkins are the only spec that doesn't have someone at or above 2.2k.
    Heya,

1.7% of players above 2.2k are moonkins, or around 1 player out of every 59.

http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stat...0-0-0-2-0.html

So you're just lying.

Thanks!

The highest boomkin is higher then any dks, buff dks first. Also buff rogues and nerf warriors. After that, maaaaybe buff boomkin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best boomkin US
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

Quote Originally Posted by Crruor View Post
    The highest boomkin is higher then any dks, buff dks first. Also buff rogues and nerf warriors. After that, maaaaybe buff boomkin.
    Why the fk would rogues need buffs...rly. A good rogue will kill you while watching you bleed out and smile meanwhile in your face. But yes, rogues arent warriors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chickens will be fine after warriors get nerfed.