SoO LFR Tank Guides: Warrior Tank POV

Tank guides intended to help out tanks that are new new to raiding or do not tank often. Not detailed encounter guides. Feel free to ask any additional questions on this thread or in the video comments section.

Links to each boss encounter are in video descriptions.

SoO Wing 4 and Garrosh Hellscream
    SoO Wing 1
    SoO Wing 2
    SoO Wing 3

UI Help:

UI Detail Link
    UI Setup Guide

Comments and suggestions welcome.

Thanks!

Deleted
    Thanks bro i was just thinking to tryout tanking spec in LFR just for fun

No problem. Hopefully these help. Everything is very forgiving but having tanks that have a clue makes a huge difference!

Great guide. Super work.

I would love a written guide (if anyone can point me in the right direction) that tells me in one paragraph what the main things ONLY a tank needs to do, e.g. taunt at [x] debuff, avoid [spell], go here etc. These videos are great for newbies who dont know the encounter but I already know the encounter from a dps and healer perspective and to go through a half hour videos for each wing could take some time so I would love a set of cheat-sheet notes that just tells me just what my tanking responsibilities are, that I can refer back to during the raid to remind me
    Last edited by Snichy; 2013-11-22 at 02:46 PM.

Deleted
    I checked wing 4 and your guides is decent but i hope nobody is watching it for how to play warrior

You didn't explain shredders gain a 200% dmg buff during the stun after death from above.

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    I checked wing 4 and your guides is decent but i hope nobody is watching it for how to play warrior

You didn't explain shredders gain a 200% dmg buff during the stun after death from above.
    Yes he did. He may not have said 200%, but he did say that the shredder takes extra dmg after death from above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    Great guide. Super work.

I would love a written guide (if anyone can point me in the right direction) that tells me in one paragraph what the main things ONLY a tank needs to do, e.g. taunt at [x] debuff, avoid [spell], go here etc. These videos are great for newbies who dont know the encounter but I already know the encounter from a dps and healer perspective and to go through a half hour videos for each wing could take some time so I would love a set of cheat-sheet notes that just tells me just what my tanking responsibilities are, that I can refer back to during the raid to remind me
    I second this - the video is great but I'd like to have a written guide even if brief that I can print out and read when I have time but no access to a computer (I work at a school and have classes I'm responsible for).

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]