Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Here is why I don't think its Hearthstone related. If Guldan is a "Hero of Warcraft" then everyone in the Warcraft franchise will be a "hero". Regardless, Hearthstone might release more cards but there is no way in hell they release new classes/heroes. The new classes have to be Monk and Death Knight. And they don't fit under the WoD moniker.

Deleted
    Looking back at the trademarks, it is the exact same as Heroes of the Storm, isn't it?

I really doubt that it is for Heroes of the Storm, since that game is not focused in Wow. IT is about all the major IPs of Blizzard like Starcraft and Diablo

But it seems that it can be an exp of Hearthstone.

Anyway, we are going to know this friday

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Draenor is gone in the current WoW continuum. Anything to do with would either take place in the past, or has nothing to do with WoW at all. When I first saw it, I thought 'probably a Hearthstone expansion' myself.

Or it's something new entirely.
    One can be a warlord of Dreanor even if Draenor is no more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Looking back at the trademarks, it is the exact same as Heroes of the Storm, isn't it?
    Every word is the same apprently. But when I looked on New Zealand Trademark website, WoD has Non-Downabled content in Class 41 & Heroes of Storm didn't, but the US version for Heroes has the non-downloadable part in it.

New Zealand version for Heroes Class 41 - 41 Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line *Missing* computer games, providing computer games that may be accessed via a global computer network, providing online news and information in the field of computer games.

US Version for Heroes Class 41 - IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line computer games, providing on-line *non-downloadable* computer games that may be accessed via a global computer network, providing online news and information in the field of computer games
    Last edited by Arbs; 2013-11-03 at 05:57 PM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Well all we know is that it has nothing to do Hearthstone, Starcraft 2, or Diablo and that it is NOT a time travel expansion(that ship sailed when they decided to use WoW to continue the Warcraft story).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    I really doubt that it is for Heroes of the Storm, since that game is not focused in Wow. IT is about all the major IPs of Blizzard like Starcraft and Diablo

But it seems that it can be an exp of Hearthstone.

Anyway, we are going to know this friday
    The main problem I have with it being related to HotS is, that the trademark for that just got done recently, and they haven't even shown the actual game, I doubt they'll show the game AND an expansion at Blizzcon. However, I don't see the name as a problem. Yeah it is Warcraft-related, but if they do xpacs, they have to have some name right? And in a game that has heroes from all Blizzard games, why not pick a name related to one of those universes? If it's an expansion that exclusively adds Draenor Warlords as heroes, it could fit.

But in any case, I just thought that the trademarks being identical at least could tell us what kind of game this could be. If the trademarks are the same, it's not too far off to point out that they might be related.

I trust that this little gem will finally convince you all that it is INDEED WoW related. Can't argue with Box Art.

maybe it's the expansion to hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    maybe it's the expansion to hearthstone
    They said they are adding Monks and DKs to Hearthstone eventually. I don't see how Draenor fits into it.

I'm going to agree with Arbsbear on that the next WoW expansion is likely "The Dark Below". They've pulled tricks similar in nature before. Like Tom Chilton's answer about MoP:

"[Mist of Pandaria is] "wildly overhyped." He added, "if you look at traditionally how we've handled that race it's been in those secondary products because we haven't realized it in the world. Most of the time when we do anything panda-related it's going to be a comic book or a figurine or something like that."

That wasn't enough the last time so they decided to up the ante this time.
    "Warlords of Draenor" just doesn't fit the description of a WoW expansion, it's too direct, too specific and literal. Not poetic, if you will. It's kinda like "World of Warcraft: The Lich King" or "World of Warcraft: Deathwing".
    Last edited by Creotor; 2013-11-03 at 06:35 PM.

Name doesn't sound right doesn't prove anything. They freaking put pandas in the last expansion. It's open game now. Also the missing trademark items don't say much either. Could be very small changes and the mobile parts could be for battle pet app which they've already said they would do. The logic is flawed because no wow title has followed a pattern. You would have more of an argument if it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Name doesn't sound right doesn't prove anything. They freaking put pandas in the last expansion. It's open game now. Also the missing trademark items don't say much either. Could be very small changes and the mobile parts could be for battle pet app which they've already said they would do. The logic is flawed because no wow title has followed a pattern. You would have more of an argument if it did.
    Exactly. There is no 'pattern' to expansion titles. It's basically whatever the hell Metzen wants, if you can read between the lines.

https://twitter.com/MickyNeilson/sta...08295629795328

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    It's my fault, I left it out. I edited it in. Sorry for the confusion. Keep speculating

Also, Hearthstone, Mists of Pandaria and HotS are all from the US database
    Well there we go. Mystery solved, OP didn't expect us to dig quite that deep.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    I trust that this little gem will finally convince you all that it is INDEED WoW related. Can't argue with Box Art.

Most professional box ever.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Boub is calling it a WoW expansion on the front page, then it is the expansion no questions asked

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post

TEN CHARS!!!!

@w@...
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    "Mists of Pandaria" is miles away from "Warlords of Draenor". There is something mystic to Mists. And Pandaria is a place that neither the players knew whether it would ever make it into the game nor the characters in WoW knew for sure even existed. And Mists of Pandaria doesn't refer to a group of people or an endboss. It refers to Shaohaos sacrifice and why Pandaria has been hidden for so long.

Warlords of Draenor is just bleh.
    Last edited by mmocedbf46d113; 2013-11-03 at 06:20 PM.

You don't see a pattern, I do. Each title so far has been a somewhat abstract one. I'm not much into debating this extensively, that was me simply stating my opinion and the reasoning behind it. In 5 days, we'll all find out anyway, whichever one it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Most professional box ever.
    I'd buy that shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well there we go. Mystery solved, OP didn't expect us to dig quite that deep.
    Actually having the whole text of those trademarks shows that it is the exact same as Heroes of the Storm, and very different from the Mists trademark, so it really only makes the argument stronger