Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Is Boubouille an official source now.
    Pretty much as good as, imo. ^

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Is Boubouille an official source now?
    Not a freakin' doubt in my mind Boubouille knows the name of the next expac, and the expac after the next expac. His lips are likely sealed so tight by Blizzard that the slightest sneeze that sounds like the word "WoW" could land him and his website in jeopardy.

Quote Originally Posted by Relis View Post
    Pretty much as good as, imo. ^
    So why is Boub's word so good now? Everyone was giving him so much shit a few months ago because of TDB and Corgi's Unleashed.

What changed?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Not a freakin' doubt in my mind Boubouille knows the name of the next expac, and the expac after the next expac. His lips are likely sealed so tight by Blizzard that the slightest sneeze that sounds like the word "WoW" could land him and his website in jeopardy.
    And yet he says, "I'm pretty confident about this one guys." If I was Blizzard, I'd be uber pissed at him right now.

Then again, perhaps he didn't mean WoW at all and simply meant his was confident in the validity of the trademark itself - NOT that it was a WoW expansion.

You at least have to admit that people here tend to read into what he says a lot - sometimes too much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    So why is Boub's word so good now? Everyone was giving him so much shit a few months ago because of TDB and Corgi's Unleashed.

What changed?

- - - Updated - - -

And yet he says, "I'm pretty confident about this one guys." If I was Blizzard, I'd be uber pissed at him right now.

Then again, perhaps he didn't mean WoW at all and simply meant his was confident in the validity of the trademark itself - NOT that it was a WoW expansion.

You at least have to admit that people here tend to read into what he says a lot - sometimes too much.
    I can't believe anyone with that many posts is THAT naive.

He is working with them, has been for years. Do you think he has a magic modem that lets him log into Blizz HQ so he can steal all the secrets and then decide if he wants to share them with us? Seriously?

If there are leaks elsewhere, they will use Boub to make announcements

Quote Originally Posted by Araron View Post
    Ehem....WarCraft IV *cough* *cough*
    Has anyone ever speculated that Titan was related to Warcraft Four and it was just a code-name for the project? Now Warlords of Draenor comes out as Warcraft Four ie. Titan ??

Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    I can't believe anyone with that many posts is THAT naive.

He is working with them, has been for years. Do you think he has a magic modem that lets him log into Blizz HQ so he can steal all the secrets and then decide if he wants to share them with us? Seriously?

If there are leaks elsewhere, they will use Boub to make announcements
    I'm just wondering why it HAS to be for WoW.

Hell, when Boub mentioned it, he explicitly mentions the past trademarks: "...we've had some fun in the past with trademarks (*cough*Dark Below*cough*)..." and then goes on to say he's pretty confident. No where in there does he mention WoW. He simply says "I'm confident."

Obviously, you've taken that as a "NEW WOW EXPANSION GUYS, LOOK!" whereas I and a few others have taken it as, "I'm confident this trademark isn't fake guys!"

Even more obviously, Boub has almost certainly got to know what the next expansion is. But why the fuck would he leak the name of the next expansion (and why would Blizzard let him), barely a week from Blizzcon and Blizz's big reveal? Both parties have to know speculation will only start wild and get increasingly stupid the closer to Blizzcon it is. This can only end with a ton of threads acclaiming the next expansion (whether it's WoD or not), and a ton of them cussing Blizzard out because they don't like the name or details of said expansion. It's like they're intentionally trying to sabotage their own work.

And yes, because number of posts always is a concrete and foolproof indicator of intelligence. There's no possible way it isn't. Bashing my intelligence because I'm slightly doubtful and read into what he said differently than you has nothing to do with my post count.

Why has this thread gone 21 pages?

IC stands for International Class. The fact that some of them are listed IC 009 while others Class 9 should be a huge indicator that they're probably not from the same website! So two different trademark websites use slightly different wording for their descriptions of the classes so that must mean it can't be related to WoW!

This thread proves nothing other than a few facts about the general mentality of the average forum user.

Quote Originally Posted by Krez View Post
    After thinking about it some more, that could be correct. Assuming they want to do another warcraft (not wow) game, it seems more realistic to have the setting sometime before WoW. Draenor would make an interesting setting. They could go even have 3-4 factions on Draenor and show the history on the planet before the first war. Factions could be the Burning Legion, the draenei, uncorrupted orcs, and the corrupted orc forces.

Tons of characters. Ner'zhul, Gul'dan, Grom, Ogrim, Durotan, Velen, Blackhand, Kil'jaeden, possibly some Medivh. Basically the video game adaptation of Rise of the Horde.

The more I think about it the more it makes sense. The only real way you could have an emphasis on "Warlords" from Draenor would be to travel back into the past. Unless Blizzard is going to make us go back to Outland and say, "After you left, things went to shit and now you've got to go back and fix it." Don't think they'd want to do that seeing as Cataclysm has been the most unpopular expansion to date.
    personally i dont think they will come out with Warcraft 4 until the 3rd starcraft game. Can you have both starcraft and warcraft as competitive games?

If this isn't the next expansion could that mean we're not getting an expansion announcement this year? What else could it be?