Character migration

i have just got back from a break and i want to migrate my character because my server has died atleast horde side..
    i have a level 85 druid and a level 85 priest and i dont know wich one should i migrate i would love if you would consult me with this issue because i dont know what class to choose.. i love them both equaly but dont know who is better and healing or dpsing
    thank you and have a nice day

Deleted
    Theyre doing the server merges so id save the money and wait for it. Shouldnt be more than couple weeks of wait.

- - - Updated - - -

But level the priest if you wanna heal 10s, otherwise both are good. Druids are better pve DPS but moonkin isnt that great in 3s pvp atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid can provide all four roles currently without fault, so I'd suggest that. And yeah, I'd wait to see what happens with the realms before spending money, unless you know of a server of which you're set on going to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalomena View Post
    Theyre doing the server merges so id save the money and wait for it. Shouldnt be more than couple weeks of wait.

- - - Updated - - -

But level the priest if you wanna heal 10s, otherwise both are good. Druids are better pve DPS but moonkin isnt that great in 3s pvp atm.
    Lol..boomkin isn't great at pvp lol..and that's coming from a boomkin