... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want my large corgi mount.

*Has orc riding into battle with corgi mount*

FEAR ME ALLIANCE!!!!

*Alliance snickers*
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Its possible that the new xpack will be released next year but I find it really hard to believe that the current xpack has that much left in it. It really looks like a talented fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post

as legit as the OP's one
    Would have believed you, except huntar is not capitalized.

You're gonna have to do better than that.

I'm calling it now, this is a fake.

as legit as the OP's one
    You have the penmenship of an angel...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    loads of errors in grammar. However a Q4 2014 release is almost set in stone. 10th year anniversary too.
    Yeap - plus its fake cause Etherals Alliance only.... (Blizzard would never survive that shitstorm...)

Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    >ethereal playable race
    Fake.

That doesn't make it fake at all. There's a lot of other things that make it fake though. Also, people always go with this 'from afar, sideways blurry, badly taken photo' style. I don't get it. Just makes it seem more fake, like the Skysunder or The Dark Below youtube video thing that was faked.

- - - Updated - - -

as legit as the OP's one

This is it. I KNEW IT. The Dark Below is legit! Confirmed 100%!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes those Pygmies tried their worth at writing up a legit thing and they tried though.
    Well seems legit though.
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    People don't even have to call it this being a fake. It's too obvious.

Also, people have to give up the 90-100 thing, the numbers on the heirlooms are placeholder numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    December 2014 = ultra fake, can't be that much, it would be basically ICC 2.0.
    On steroids.

Edit: Are threads like these (when it's an obvious fake) never locked or are they supposed to be discussed even though everyone knows it's fake?
    Last edited by mmoce8f8bee469; 2013-11-03 at 08:37 PM.

If this is not fake, I will have very much fun here next week

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Lots of CC removed", that makes it look like an utter fake.

I wish that was true tho, sick of the facerolling.

Deleted

as legit as the OP's one

dance studio?

fake.

More slanted goodness, just like the other fake ones. lol

You can't read the subtitle, and Mo'arg would have to be the dumbest inclusion for a playable species ever - they just look like brown orcs, only uglier. I'd dislike those even more than ogres, just because of the redundancy (and ogres make me want to puke, they remind me of Baby Huey, and I enjoy killing their mentally defective, diapered butts. I'd either 1) not want them playable or 2) see them go to Alliance for some strange reason so I can take up PvP just to kill them all day.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    No, not a carpet of Corgi pups, this is how it will really work. My friend's cousin is a janitor at Blizzard and he got this from the graffiti on the bathroom walls, so I know this leak is real.

In place of the Farm, which Blizzard felt was too isolationist and kept people from farming their cooking mats out in the world, they are ditching cooking and implementing a new secondary profession: Corgi Breeding.
    Queen Elizabeth II would approve. She's a big corgi fan, so I hear.

(It'd be funny if the next xpac WAS Corgis Unleashed, and it was revealed she was playing the shit out of it. Wonder what class/race she'd be ...)
    Last edited by FunkyRaccoon; 2013-11-03 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldfingaz View Post
    Yes it's fake. You can tell it's a flat image posted onto a background with ease. Also note the cropping of the "model" is insanely jagged, and terribly done. Look at his right hand, between the fingers there is still a black space that wasn't removed. Also look just under his right arm pit on his body, he's missing some pixels as there is a gap there.
    Yea, also, if you look at the gaps between races, the Mo'arg is far too close to Goblin in comparison to the original races. And where the red/blue flagged background meet, you can blatently see where the lighter blue/red sections stop.

Even the corner of "More Info" has a white pixel.

lol instant 85? Not a hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrybathtub View Post
    Is this fake too? Looks legit to me.

http://imgur.com/7YJNgig
    They would never make such a low resolution model for a new race (in fact, that's the very same model we have currently in-game), considering the standards set by the Goblins, Worgen, and especially, Pandaren. And I also doubt they'd have a usable character creation screen for a new race with a placeholder model, instead of showing off the new races and their shiny models.

Plus, Mo'arg are the big, ugly, deformed, saw-armed ones, not the small engineer guys.

This week and all the "leaks" are going to be excruciatingly long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

I wasn't sure if this was real or not until I saw the words "top secret", which obviously means it is legit.

as legit as the OP's one
    I'd believe that one more.

This is obviously fake.

If the races isn't enough of a clue of it, no way it won't be here until December 2014, and even if that's the case Blizzard never ever give release dates more than 2-3 months in advance, let alone over a year in advance.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyRaccoon View Post
    You can't read the subtitle, and Mo'arg would have to be the dumbest inclusion for a playable species ever - they just look like brown orcs, only uglier. I'd dislike those even more than ogres, just because of the redundancy (and ogres make me want to puke, they remind me of Baby Huey, and I enjoy killing their mentally defective, diapered butts. I'd either 1) not want them playable or 2) see them go to Alliance for some strange reason so I can take up PvP just to kill them all day.)
    You're thinking of Mag'har. Mo'arg are demons with big saw arms. And it seems the guy making the "leak" doesn't know what Mo'arg are either, because he showed a picture of a Gan'arg.