Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I never posted this saying it was true. Nor was that my intention. I posted it to get opinions on it.

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I'm quite aware of that. And we all consider the leak as fake as it ever could be. But with all of these fake leaks, and the oddness of the name, my gut kind of wants to call the entire "Warlords of Draenor" thing fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to wait for BlizzCon for the big reveal.
    Hope Ogres and some race for Alliance are mentioned or its just another meh filler for me.
    For the Horde!

Those screens are pretty well done. But they're not hard to make. Time consuming, yeah, but not hard.

Hell, even I made one myself.

10+ Year Old Account

This seems more legit. :P
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    Those screens are pretty well done. But they're not hard to make. Time consuming, yeah, but not hard.

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/Chaossummers/Screen.jpg[img]
    what the .... now this looks legit as fuck. if OP had posted this, i wouldn't have been too sure :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrantWave View Post
    Please no.

If we are getting new races, could Horde please get something that doesn't look like ass? Getting pretty annoying Horde == ugly fuckers.
    Blood elves. But yes I agree, I rolled alliance for this reason.

Quote Originally Posted by xerxo View Post
    what the .... now this looks legit as fuck. if OP had posted this, i wouldn't have been too sure :S
    The border around the selected character is cut off by the text, the ethereal isn't wearing player gear or holding a weapon and isn't centred and the horde text has been updated to "Gan'Arg" which is correct for the race that was shown in the earlier shopped screenshot but conflicts with the actual leak, so if the OP had posted it you still could have been sure it was fake

It is definitely a good job though!

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post

GIEF, YOU MOFO. I want them Ethereals, or Arakkoa. Both are awesome and have potential. A lot of Hordies want Ogres, but I think Gronn are even cooler. But that's just me.

Gronn are even bigger and even less practical than Ogres would be and Ogres are already problematic

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Gronn are even bigger and even less practical than Ogres would be and Ogres are already problematic

But also cooler.

I think Gronn are great but there's like a 0% chance you could make one that fits into armour without making a model that looks completely different, so playing as a playable gronn wouldn't be much like playing as the ones that exist in the game right now

So I'll pass

Looks very fake, no beta is available and supposedly release in a month?

F A K E

15+ Year Old Account
    Dec 2014 would be horribly late.
    Demon Hunters... the shittiest class idea ever, I don't think they'll put it in. I know that class exists in the lore but I don't feel like it would belong to the game.
    Instant 85: won't happen. Maybe as a paid feature with some restrictions.
    I'm not even sure the Warlords of Draenor title is real.
    I vote on fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I think Gronn are great but there's like a 0% chance you could make one that fits into armour without making a model that looks completely different, so playing as a playable gronn wouldn't be much like playing as the ones that exist in the game right now

So I'll pass

You don't know. Blizzard knows a lot more about creating new models than you and I do. They could do it if they wanted, I reckon. But they probably don't really consider Gronn a viable candidate, given that Ogres are much more wanted and classically a part of the Horde.

( I know someone is just going to use that against me to say 'HA! High Elves should be added because Ogres should be too in your opinion!". )

Like everyone else says it's fake. But I actually like to see threads like this popping up it's entertaining.

Man, why there r ppl that still believe that races such as ethereals or arakkoas will be playable? Ok, i guess that everybody would be fine with ogres but, hell no to those BC stuff.

BTW, am i the only one who isn't happy with demon hunter as a playable class?

10+ Year Old Account
    its about as real as this

Quote Originally Posted by Minority View Post
    Man, why there r ppl that still believe that races such as ethereals or arakkoas will be playable? Ok, i guess that everybody would be fine with ogres but, hell no to those BC stuff.
    I love a lot of the BC races, I don't expect to see playable Ethereals either but I would be very happy if they did exist.

No but don't worry, it's fake

Because they are viable options, maybe? They're not too 'out there' to be impossible, so I don't get why you are so judgmental.

And Demon Hunters aren't confirmed at all as a playable class yet.