Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    Are these mostly PvP servers that are merging? I would have thought one of the PvE servers I was on was mostly dead, I wonder what the threshold is
    The only one I can speak to authority on is Draenor as its my home realm. It is PvE.

Deleted
    ghostcrawler blocked me on twitter lol cos i know all the stuff he posts is complete bullshit and he cant handle the truth

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sociald1077 View Post
    The only one I can speak to authority on is Draenor as its my home realm. It is PvE.
    Draenor is huge twink server m8, atleast it use to be...

So what about europe? Connected realms? Anyone? No?

"Sorry, full regem-reenchant-reforge every upgrade is so tedious and expensive that I don't bother anymore. And I feel bad."

The most stupid whine i've heard a long time.

Deleted
    It would be cool if polish players could get RAF...

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    ghostcrawler blocked me on twitter lol cos i know all the stuff he posts is complete bullshit and he cant handle the truth
    Or he's realized that you'll believe everything he posts is complete bullshit no matter what he says or does, so he decided there's no point in talking to you anymore.

Since RaF goes to 85 now does that mean I can grant an alt from lvl 43 to 85?

no its the Scroll of Res that gets you a free level 80..not the RAF

Quote Originally Posted by mileskg21 View Post
    no its the Scroll of Res that gets you a free level 80..not the RAF
    DizzyMonk isn't talking about free level 80's, but rather about the levels the recruit characters can grant to their recruiter's low-level characters. Currently you can't grant levels that would take a veteran's low-level alt beyond level 80, except now some level 80 restrictions are level 85, so it's a valid question to ask if all of them are.

For every 2 lvls earned on the 2nd account that person can grant 1 lvl to a character on the 1st account.

-snip / removed-