Thread: Sen'jin >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Sen'jin >.>

Blizzards idea: Your realm is so dead were going to give you another ghost town server so you get more people yet your servers are still going to be dead.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

They're not done connecting realms and if things are still that bad they will merge more servers with yours, so chill and give em a bit of time
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

We are going to need at least 13 more Quel'doris/Sen'jins to get anywhere close to our former glory.

What a mess.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven?

Has anyone said anywhere that they're done connecting realms? No? Then they're not finished connecting realms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Has anyone said anywhere that they're done connecting realms? No? Then they're not finished connecting realms.
    They've said they didn't finish yet. I remember one (on pve server) complaining they've started on pvp-servers... too lazy to find the source now but it was about a week ago. So .. patience.

"What server do you play on?"

"I used to play on Sen'jin, now I play on realm soup."
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven?

Deleted
    If both realms are dead, then that is likely just the start of the connections. You might end up with 5-10 realms connected to yours. It makes sense for them to connect a few realms at a time to deal with any problems as they arise.

Deleted
    How's Queldorai then?? Look at the frontpage:

"As previously announced, we’ve been working toward connecting realms to increase the number of players on low-population realms, and since then have completed several connections. As a part of our ongoing communication, we wanted to provide you with an update that contains a list of completed realm connections, currently planned connections, and any additional future plans in one convenient location.

*Please note this list does not encompass all potential future connections. Please check back for further updates.

Next Realm Connections

Monday, November 4
    We will be connecting the realms listed below on Monday, November 4th during a scheduled maintenance beginning at 6 a.m. PST through approximately 11:00 a.m. PST. Once maintenance is finished, these realm connections will be complete.

[...]

Future Connections
    We currently anticipate two additional batches of realm connections as indicated below. We do not currently have a date for these connections, but will provide further updates when we can.

​Batch 1
    [...]
    Quel'dorei and Sen'jin
    [...]

Plans for these connections may change at any time, but we’ll provide additional updates on specific dates for future connections here as we can. Please note that as a part of the connection process realm times may change to match each other.

For more information on Connected Realms, please read the preview blog post here."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by paraalso View Post
    If both realms are dead, then that is likely just the start of the connections. You might end up with 5-10 realms connected to yours. It makes sense for them to connect a few realms at a time to deal with any problems as they arise.
    Probably yes. If the ratios match. And that's a problem I see with german servers f.e. but who knows. Hope they'll find a solution