Poll: Which is more likely to be the next expansion?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    With the concepts and themes that everyone has brought (based on a thread that doesn't have enough official information), none of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Vormav View Post
    Well Boub said Dark Below is NOT the expansion and then right after that the Draenor thing pops up so yeah it's obvious it will be Warlords of Draenor IMO
    I mean, people were still doubting Mists of Pandaria when it was filed a week or so before hand as well and look what happened, right? So, it's either WoD or this is the craziest swerve ever to get everyone leaning towards it, but it's something completely unexpected. lol. But it's almost impossible I think, especially considering people can figure out what is being filed and trademarked with website names etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    The next expansion will be demon based like TBC that we know for sure ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    You're asking the impossible.
    Impossible! Nothing is impossible! All we'd have to do is shut down the internet completely!

Quote Originally Posted by Vormav View Post
    Well Boub said Dark Below is NOT the expansion and then right after that the Draenor thing pops up so yeah it's obvious it will be Warlords of Draenor IMO
    I mean, people were still doubting Mists of Pandaria when it was filed a week or so before hand as well and look what happened, right? So, it's either WoD or this is the craziest swerve ever to get everyone leaning towards it, but it's something completely unexpected. lol. But it's almost impossible I think, especially considering people can figure out what is being filed and trademarked with website names etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Telomerase View Post
    TBD is a fake. WoD is Hearthstone.

The real deal is still unknown.

Blizzard is pulling off an epic Operation Bodyguard on this one.
    That would be pretty cool, but it seems doubtful now. If it isn't WoD, what else would it be? Because I'm sure people would have figured out what was registered and trademarked by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Dark Below, we have had more solid hints of Naga stuf.... I mean Azshara gives Malfurion the finger in Darkshore what more can you ask for!

I believe it's the Dark Below. So many signs pointing to it. Of course out of speculation, but still, it's reasonable.

No option for neither?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think WoD is more likely, but I would rather have The Dark Below :/
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

I'm pretty sure Warlords of Draenor is the next expansion.

I'm also pretty sure the rest of the leak (time travel to fight Grom) is pure bullshit, thought.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going with WoD because all things points toward it.. I mean in the legendary questline it talked a bit about the burning legion going to find us soon and with all the hints in the loading screens I don't really know what could be next. Nobody wants another underwater zone (like vashir) so I doubt blizz is going to send us to a bunch of underwater zones.. Everyone has been asking for a BC 2.0 and it's possible we may just get that next. Honestly, I feel like WoW is coming to an end soon maybe we have a few more expansions left then Titan? My opinion doe.

Edit: PLEASE NO DEMON HUNTER CLASS. KEEP THAT IN DIABLO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbabyy18 View Post

Edit: PLEASE NO DEMON HUNTER CLASS. KEEP THAT IN DIABLO.
    But demon hunters are an extremely important part of wow lore

Deleted
    I would prefer The Dark Below, but seems like Warlords is going to be next expansion.

TDB makes more sense only when i consider Hearthstone. Sure, the game isn't out of beta yet but nothing's stopping them from releasing new booster packs right on launch.

Deleted
    For the love of god please leave grom away from this

i went with WoD, purely because it seems more likely at this point

however, i'd still prefer south seas/naga/old gods to time travel and orcs - but draenor could be an awesome setting for an expansion.

thank god there's only 4 days til blizzcon.
    <insert witty signature here>

I don't want to go into what I believe vs what I hope, but The Dark Below (south seas, nagas, lady azshara and n'zoth) as a concept is much more appealing to me than traveling back in time to do boring shit in the past. With that said, I won't be disappointed if it is indeed WoD, I'll still be excited.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would prefer The Dark Below, but it's almost certainly Warlords, unfortunately.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I vote for dark below. I don't believe it's the next expansion, but I sure as hell wish it was
    This is pretty much me, I want it to be The Dark Below but there is a chance it isn't.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Don't really care, i'd be happy with either