Poll: Which is more likely to be the next expansion?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    I mean, people were still doubting Mists of Pandaria when it was filed a week or so before hand as well and look what happened, right? So, it's either WoD or this is the craziest swerve ever to get everyone leaning towards it, but it's something completely unexpected. lol. But it's almost impossible I think, especially considering people can figure out what is being filed and trademarked with website names etc.
    Mists was trademarked 2-3 Months before Blizzcon.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Next expansion is Warlords of Draenor, no doubt. But I sure wish it was The Dark Below instead... Darker, scarier, makes sense.

Warlord of Draenor, surely. But where is all this time-travel talk coming from? Who said anything about there being time travel?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chimeraruin View Post
    Warlord of Draenor, surely. But where is all this time-travel talk coming from? Who said anything about there being time travel?
    The Asian leaks, Someone with the name Murozond came up with a really good "Infinite" WoW Xpac concept & people started to look to the Timeless Isle & suggesting there may be a new Timewalker class & than all these Asian leaks poped up recently & that's what people are going with. Ghostcrawler mentioned Lucca from Chrono Trigger as a good concept for a Tinker or something around there.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2013-11-04 at 11:42 AM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on Dark Below because I've been watching a AC: Black Flag playthrough, and Dark Below has potention to involve the sea...

So yah.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    I am for team Jacob still, and always will be

On a Serious note though, I tend more to the Dark below because the "Leaks" talk about and old God below Undercity which is something the Blue Posters confirmed exists. I'm not saying it is the next Expansion but it will, in my Opinion, be an Expansion at one time.
    you do know there was literally an interview where they said they had no plans to do anything with whatever is under Tirisfal any time soon (and that it might not be an Old God), right?
    no blue poster has ever said there is an old god under the undercity

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    you do know there was literally an interview where they said they had no plans to do anything with whatever is under Tirisfal any time soon (and that it might not be an Old God), right?
    no blue poster has ever said there is an old god under the undercity
    There was nothing at all there, IIRC. He said it was just a hook.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would prefer to check out Ny'atloha, Nazjatar and hang out with the Makrura Queen but I think it's going to be Warlords of Draenor.
    Last edited by Xiphan; 2013-11-04 at 12:28 PM. Reason: there's more than one warlord

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope it's 'Warlords of Draenor'. We know little from both titles (ignoring rumours, regardless of how "legit") but the concept sounds more appealing than going under water/ ground. I have never levelled in Vash'yr and anything similar would scare me.

Can't wait for Blizzcon to settle this.

Out of the two, TDB sounds better, but at this moment in time WoD is probably got more going for it to be the next expansion.

I won't be surprised if neither are the next expansion. Roll on Friday!

Deleted
    Team Dark Below vs. Team Warlords of Draenor?Hell no... #TeamEdward

Although honestly,The Dark Below seems just better to me.But,guess we will have to wait till Friday to find that out.Or Saturday.Not sure.

Warlords of Draenor sounds more like a Hearthstone type of thing tbh.

Even though it's most likely fake, i really liked the sound of Dark Below.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why have an expansion so soon after having an Orc boss? Seems fishy, which leads me to the Dark Below-I still believe it'll make a slippery resurgence at Blizzcon, and it'd make sense from a lore standpoint-Queen Azshara could devastate coastal areas and the like, and then we have two outcomes:
    .Azeroth is weakened, and the Legion takes advantage and tries to invade again, or
    .We easily chop Azshara's head off and the Horde and Alliance are united, and the Legion is unprepared for our focused assault.
    But we do have an uneasy alliance with the Horde and Alliance atm. Anything can go down. Wrathion could unite us somehow.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not voting. My head tells me it's WoD, but my heart tells me it's TDB.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not convinced either will be the expansion, but at this point Warlords does seem more likely than TBD. In terms of preference of supposed concepts, TDB seems the more interesting. I'd just rather progress the story than go back in time just to see (or worse, change) what we already know.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2013-11-04 at 03:31 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chimeraruin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    The Asian leaks, Someone with the name Murozond came up with a really good "Infinite" WoW Xpac concept & people started to look to the Timeless Isle & suggesting there may be a new Timewalker class & than all these Asian leaks poped up recently & that's what people are going with. Ghostcrawler mentioned Lucca from Chrono Trigger as a good concept for a Tinker or something around there.
    More specifically the hype comes from a leak from a one-poster the day before the trademark came out. He cites that it will be a time-travel expansion with Grom as the main villain.

In addition to numerous logic and translation errors....
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

While I believe Dark Below was something Blizzard related (aka, not a hoax at all), and I believed it to be the expac right up until the reveal of Warlords of Draenor, Boub speaks with confidence this time.

For what it is worth, I was a bit more excited about The Dark Below. Demon Hunters will forgive much, if they go that route, which I hope. The only concern with a time travel centric plot is that the time travel will undo the actions of the PCs, which is just about the worst thing possible. If they can avoid stepping in that trap, we'll be just fine.

Well. If we aren't dealing with N'Zoth yet... we will still have to at some point unless they plan on just completely ruining their story... The Stormcrow and Enchanted Fey Dragon don't fit into WoD at all. Yes, sometimes mounts are in the game files for ages before they get used but, either way, it still indicates to me that they at some point had some Emerald Dream content planned for the future. They could scrap anything at any time, of course, but it's definitely been worked on.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather us take on Azshara, beat N'zoth the patch before and let Azshara try to summon the legion...... again..... cool way to start a legion xpack. For the most part Azeroth would be settled, and then we can give all the focus to killin demons

10+ Year Old Account
    Fighting Naga, Azshara, N'Zoth, and Ozumat undersea sounds infinitely more appealing than going back in time to kill Orcs and Garrosh again.