Poll: Which is more likely to be the next expansion?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jabulaniman View Post
    My signature
    Is absolutely facepalm worthy.
    Butts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    Is absolutely facepalm worthy.
    Upon further research, I found an old screencap of The Dark Below trademark and it shares the same problem as the Warlords of Draenor TM

I.e. Nice code 41. So if The Dark Below was ever a legit trademark, it is for both a game and a service of the same name.

Just as Warlords of Draenor contains Nice code 41, meaning it also pertains to a service of the same name. But we're already very certain that WoD will be the xpac.

But the code 41 implies that it will actually be a separate service from World of Warcraft. I'm not 100% sure what the implications of this would be. Because All the previous Xpacs have only been code 9, i.e. a good but not a service of the same name. And unknown implications are scary.

I hope it's the Dark Below, almost as much as I hope that it isn't Warlords of Draenor. I've been wanting to uncover the oceans' mysteries ever since reading about the potential reasons the murlocs started rising from it in Vanilla, whereas I've been to Draenor and didn't much like it the first time around.

That, and I've had it up to here with killing orcs. I swear to God if I'm forced to kill one more orc I'm going to do something terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtortion View Post
    Blizzard is probably sitting back laughing at all this speculation.
    Laughing and probably clever marketing to get people hyped for the next xpac. Alot of chatter may also bring people who quit earlier in this expansions life cycle back to see Siege of Orgrimmar and get ready for the next expansion.

Never underestimate the power of good social hype.
    Hi