Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Main City of Next Expansion?

If the expansion turns out to be warlords of draenor/burning legion based expansion where we go back to outlands do you guys think Shattrath will become the main city again?
    Last edited by Rooskie1993; 2013-11-04 at 12:55 AM.

Well according to some theories out there black temple might be the main city.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Its time travel. We are going back in time to Draenor where there will be other cities that existed before it became outland.
    Adding bewbs to his Avatar since 2011

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    Well according to some theories out there black temple might be the main city.
    Oh man, that would be amazing. Black Temple's music has always been one of my favorites in the game.

I dont think BT would be a city, Shattrath is already a city, it will most likely be phased and have some stuff added. IMO if it is warlords of draenor, the entire zone would be phased. A PVP server would be a nightmare to level once you hit 60 and head to hellfire.

Idk, im pretty excited for the con

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by the9tail View Post
    No. Its time travel. We are going back in time to Draenor where there will be other cities that existed before it became outland.

I like this idea
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you. Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

I doubt it. What I hate most with this possible BL expac is all the threads well get with people adding an S to Outland. Also the assumption that the title means well go to Outland or Draenor or that its even about the BL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    I doubt it. What I hate most with this possible BL expac is all the threads well get with people adding an S to Outland.
    Here we go back to BC.

Theres no S in Labyrinth

- - - Updated - - -

I think was the WoW meme?
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you. Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

Shattrath was still the biggest city on Draenor before it became Outland. Probably the only city, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Byne View Post
    Shattrath was still the biggest city on Draenor before it became Outland. Probably the only city, actually.
    Ive seen some maps, not full size ones. One would think, when the world was broken up it would have caused some destruction to the city.

I wonder if Draenor could 'rebuild' its self? Phased perhaps? Than we wouldnt really need 'time travel'

10+ Year Old Account
    I foresee retcon in our future.
    Adding bewbs to his Avatar since 2011

10+ Year Old Account
    What if the main city... was a flying, moving city built on a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    That would just be silly

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean built on a ZOMBIE DRAGON!

What if... Nm, ive been infracted once today. Thats my quota.

15+ Year Old Account
    I foresee retcon in our future.
    That would certainly be new and exiting
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weren't places like Auchindoun around back then?

It depends how we are going back. Are we helping the orcs achieve their destiny of exterminating the draenei and destroying stormwind in the first war and then destroying their planet even if we are allaince?

Are we ultimately changing the timeless to suit our needs?

There is far too much to tell and we don't even know if "warlords" is burning legion generals in current timeline or PAST old horde Draenor. Likely the latter since it refers to the planets name pre portal warpage. We will know the actual plot surrounding the planet in only a couple more days.

Black temple as a main city is HIGHLY probable, You can easily split it into two wings for factions and it used to be known as Korabor a draenei holy city. likely misspelled but there you go.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-11-04 at 01:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Black temple would make a terrible city...

Why is everyone assuming we're going back to a "remade" outland? People jumped on the "time travel!" train and aren't thinking anything else.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Damn, I didn't know we had a Blizz employee with so much info on here!

Hellfire Citadel for Horde and Temple of Karabor / Fortress Auchindoun for Alliance. You heard it here first guys