Viable 2 healing comps with pallys 10 man

Hello just curious what all classes go together with a h pally

Pretty much anything, though I'd say a Monk or a druid will probably have the best synergy with a paladin, with a shammy not too far behind.

Deleted
    Anything besides a disc priest. Two absorbs classes is one to many in my pov. Disc is better than pala no doubt, but thats not the question.

Any. Disc/H Pally is still king, imo

Any competent healer really, Monks you have to be careful not to fill the same niche by focusing more on your absorbs and waiting for their uplift on big AoEs, but they're all perfectly viable.

Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    Anything besides a disc priest. Two absorbs classes is one to many in my pov. Disc is better than pala no doubt, but thats not the question.
    I disagree. Holy Pala makes up for the lack of burst healing that Disc just doesn't have. If absorbs would be an issue just stop stacking Mastery.

I play holy paladin for my 10man group and I've 2-healed every fight with a disc priest perfectly fine. The double absorbs is perfectly viable since this tier has a lot of constant raid damage, the bubbles are very effective. And like Bonkura said, we provide the burst healing that disc lacks with HA, Wings, GoAK and DF if you want to count that too. Going into heroics, our disc priest is going to be shadow ms and I've started 2-healing with a resto shammy and that worked out perfectly fine. Holy paladin's mana regen is still shit imo and mana tide totem is amazing, and the shadow priest can still hymn of hope too whereas a shammy can't mana tide while ele or enh. But, imo I think rdruids would be the best choice beside a pally healer.

All of it works, you just need to know how to build depending on your partner.

Are you 2-healing with a disc priest? Go a bit lighter on mastery.

Are you 2-healing with another holy paladin? Reroll.

Are you 2-healing with any of the other classes? Go heavy on mastery (not on malkorok, EF + Haste stronk).

Are you 3-healing without a disc priest? Go heavy on mastery.

Adapt.

Maybe it's cuz I haven't ran into a good disc priest yet but I haven't found one that can beat me while 2 healing so far

Quote Originally Posted by pretiwhitboy View Post
    Maybe it's cuz I haven't ran into a good disc priest yet but I haven't found one that can beat me while 2 healing so far
    It depends a lot on the fight, Discs cap out on their maximum healing quite quickly because they can do so much of it as absorbs, if theres enough damage to overrun that then you'll quite easily be able to beat them. On a more controlled fight with low damage, or farm content, a Disc could potentially zero the healing needed.