Did I miss the panels about WoD Pet battles?

I love pet battles, I have 500 level 25 pets and I was looking forward to see what's the next thing we can do/expect in Pet battles in WoW.
    I'm maybe blind and deaf but I did not reas/hear a single word about Warlords of Draenor pet battles? Can anyone help me out and tell me what pet-fan can expect?
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Breeding
    Epic pets via Breeding
    More Pets
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    You will be able to build a pet stable in your garrison where you can breed pets and fight a bonus trainer and get epic pets.

Deleted
    i don't actually think anything was said about pet battles.

Deleted
    New pets, new trainers, pretty much it. There is supposedly also a building that you can get for your Garrison specifically for pet battles, which supposedly would give you access to some unique trainer or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Breeding
    Epic pets via Breeding
    More Pets

wait, breeding?
    you're joking right?
    i wan't to breed my murkalot with with my mushroom man pet!

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    You will be able to build a pet stable in your garrison where you can breed pets and fight a bonus trainer and get epic pets.
    Yep. That's the only thing about Pet Battles that was mentioned.

I'm sure there will be more. There's always more. They could probably talk about the next expansion for all of Blizzcon and still have more to say - but they had four other games to talk about as well!

Deleted
    i sure hope they didnt dedicate a whole panel for "pokemon" battles tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    They didn't say much. They mentioned that they were happy about the system and didn't plan on expanding much more on it (besides of course adding things to tame in Draenor, the usual rare drops etc.)

Garrisons might have a pet trainer of some sort, but they aren't sure how its going to work yet, it may however be the way of obtaining epic quality pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Really? Please let this be true, that sounds awesome!

Breeding pets:

Take two pets of the same family, produces a new pet of that family with a breed of your choice, chance to generate an "Epic" quality pet.
    The baby spawns as the average of its parents level, so two level 25s will have a level 25 kid.
    "Also planning to let you consume upgrade stones in the process to boost epic chance."

That's all from tweets on https://twitter.com/mumper and liable to change before release though.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Breeding pets:

Take two pets of the same family, produces a new pet of that family with a breed of your choice, chance to generate an "Epic" quality pet.
    That's from a tweet and liable to change before release though.
    That sounds nice - but they need to double the numbe of pets you can have if they do that.

Looking at his tweet again the word he uses is "merge" two pets so it's possible they are both consumed by the process
    That's not really breeding though, that's mad alchemy >_>

Maybe they are just so worn out after that exertion that they keel over.