Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    We know that
    -The release date will be announced at least 2 months before the release
    -The last 2 expansions, the pre-patch PTR has started at least 1 month before the pre-patch goes live
    -They have said they plan to run a 4-6 week pre-patch.
    -The choppers September 30 deadline makes it unlikely that 6.0 can be released before September 30 (and probably before October 7).

It means that anything before October 28 is all but ruled out, because a September 30 6.0 launch would only give a 4 week pre-patch period to October 28. It also means that November 18 is the most likely date because (1) I don't think they are likely to release 9 days (or 2 days) before Blizzcon (2) They also won't likely release on Veteran's Day

Deleted
    Will be so funny seeing the BS they come out with if it's after blizzCON

Reading all the posts in this thread from 2013 and their predictions are making me cringe xD

Deleted
    Mop cinematic released: 16 august 2012
    Mop released: 25 september 2012

WoD cinematic release: 14 august 2014
    WoD release: ????
    It's pretty obvious by now that we will have wod in late september or every early octomber.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    MoP's release date was announced on July 25th and released on September 25th.
    Cata's release date was announced on October 4th and released on December 7th.
    WoTLK's release date was announced on September 15th and released on November 13th.

WoD won't be out until late October / November. It might even take until December 20th, with all the development setbacks Blizzard has encountered so far.
    Judging from that it'll be October 14th exactly. If they plan to keep to it. Which fits, I stated a few times that the pre-patch will hit mid - end of September.

Oh well guess I'll have to wait until the 14th before calling my assumptions facts.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Quote Originally Posted by toon181 View Post
    Reading all the posts in this thread from 2013 and their predictions are making me cringe xD
    Now just waiting for all the ninja edits of the false prophetic release date forum signatures.
    One Sweet Dream

Quote Originally Posted by codeman View Post
    Game-------------------------------------------------Release Date

Classic WoW------------------------------------> November 24th 2004
    Burning Crusade-------------------------------> January 16th 2007
    Wrath Of The Lich King-----------------------> November 13th 2008
    Cataclysm---------------------------------------> December 7th 2010
    Mists of Pandaria------------------------------> September 25th 2012
    Expansion 5 (Warlords of Draenor???!?)---------->2014????

When will World of Warcraft Expansion pack 5 be released?

im thinking 9/30/2014

Mid to late October. 6.0 will be out sometime in September.