Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Angled pictures of a computer screen are always legit.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Deleted
    The picture (http://i.imgur.com/OZHQYsW.jpg) looks very fake. "We learned from the past - lots of CC removed", max level 100 is unlikely, December 2014 is not happening, definitely. "Some love for your alts, Curciality - instant 85" is also definitely not happening.

That means WoD and the races, and the class, are fake as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people keep posting this? Are humans really that gullible? Come on.. That model is just a bad goblin model with some added features. You think Blizzard would honestly do that? Have worse models than pandaren?

INB4 Closed Thread (More Fakes)

Garnarg and Ethereals have no Gender
    OP only has 36 posts
    This is most likely the same Troll who posted the previous horrible fake with horrible spelling errors whose post was also closed
    Mod will close this post just as quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    this has been going around the past 2 days. its a total fake. too many errors that blizzard would never make even IF it was a rough draft.
    Blizzard isn't a singular entity. Entities within Blizzard are capable of making mistakes. That's why rough drafts exist.

I know the picture of the ethereal was made by somebody on this forum, showing how easy it was to make a fake character creation screen. The rest we don't have any other info about.

And I'm about 75-90% certain that they are fake

BUT.

Those are terrible arguments.

Please people just stahp with logically flawed arguments about "leaks".

"HE ONLY HAS 1 POST THEREFORE IT HAS TO BE FAKE"<--- Really? I was unaware of that law of physics.

"OH MY GOD THATS A BURNING CRUSADE MODEL WHY WOULD BLIZZARD HAVE BURNING CRUSADE MO'ARG MODELS IN WARLORDS OF DRAENOR" <--- Gee, maybe it's an alpha build to which new models havent' been added? There isn't one giant singular "current wow" build.

and your argument
    "ITS FAKE BECAUSE THERE'S SPELLING AND GRAMMAR ERRORS AND BLIZZARD CAN DO NO WRONG." <--- Yeah, that's a terribad argument.

The following are good arguments:

The "bullet point" picture is in portrait, why the hell would a powerpoint presentation be in portrait? <--- Good argument.
    The "Mo'arg select screen has a Gan'arg, not a Mo'arg" <--- Good argument.
    The Ethereal select screen was faked by a user on this forum, because I saw the thread where he posted it <-- Good argument.

"BLIZZARD WOULD NEVER ____" = bad argument. All around. Doesn't matter what you put in the blank, it's a logically fallacious argument. Even if the ____ was "eat puppies"

How did all those other threads get locked but not this one?
    one of the screenshots was literally made by another mmo champion user to demonstrate how easy it was to fake screenshots and then stolen by the OP so that he could laugh at people who fell for it

And people question still why I'm starting to think this WoD thing is just one big over the top ruse of Blizzard's to throw off the scent.

The expansion title was supposedly leaked *one* day after another leak pops up on the forum, and then over the weekend things like this start showing up left and right without stop.

I'm starting to think this is all Blizzard just having a laugh at us at our expense.

Deleted
    it has been proven fake so pls stop reposting...

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    "ITS FAKE BECAUSE THERE'S SPELLING AND GRAMMAR ERRORS AND BLIZZARD CAN DO NO WRONG." <--- Yeah, that's a terribad argument.
    Well, the people that waste their time making these fakes usually aren't Rhodes Scholars. Case in point, someone decided to make up a fake GTA V expansion the other week. Their alleged leaks were rife with grammar errors, spelling mistakes, etc. which was a pretty good indicator that it was likely fake. Sure enough, the troll confessed to making it all up, just so people would talk about his fake DLC instead of how bad the game was and other topics which he didn't want to see on the forum anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    "OH MY GOD THATS A BURNING CRUSADE MODEL WHY WOULD BLIZZARD HAVE BURNING CRUSADE MO'ARG MODELS IN WARLORDS OF DRAENOR" <--- Gee, maybe it's an alpha build to which new models havent' been added? There isn't one giant singular "current wow" build.

And you are so wrong on this. You know why? Because yes, they would have the alpha models in use for the alpha instead of the Burning Crusade NPC models. They kinda have to since, yaknow, the internal alpha runs before Blizzcon is even in the final month, and when they announce that the races are playable, they know people are gonna want to play them, fiulm them, and post them on the internet no matter how any signs they have plastered about saying specifically not to, so they would have an alpha model created long befpore Blizzcon so they can get the general feel of the race before they finalize it for the release. They do this because the NPC models are not designed to utilize player armor, and since they have to test that before they can reveal them at Blizzcon, they would indeed have a finalized alpha model ready and in use internally to test before Blizzcon comes.

Every race Blizzard has added has always been a player race model when unveiled at Blizzcon, not an npc model. So yes, the fact that the hoaxer who made the Gan'arg screenshot is clearly evidence that these are not Blizzard slides, because they would have at the very least an alpha model using the class gear that they preview the class with when you create a character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Release date December 2014, ouch.

The graphics are bc era, no way blizz would create a race with such out of date graphics.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I'm highly enjoying these fake leaks. Keep them coming, please!

Fakest thing ever obviously. However, the playable Ethereal image, that can be a Demon Hunter, makes me wet to think about.

10+ Year Old Account