Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    now i understand why hes called braindeadly cos he is braindead after postig this on twitter

whoever made RBGs give more conquest than arena, i'd like to personally strangle to death

ok so whats wrong with what he said well rbg's give more conquest cos they last way longer than an arena match you get less in arena cos your in there for like 2 mins and this guys considered a good PVPER when he cant even grasp the basics of it
    Its very difficult to take your opinion seriously over Braindeadly's who played hunter when it "wasnt good" and still was a top player who is very smart and knowledgeable. From what I have seen you mostly post about how frost dks suck but thats all you play and complain alot and never played at a decent rating. Dont mean to be a dick but calling one of the more respected players "braindead" because he has an opinion that a large portion of pvpers have thought since RBGS came out really reduces your credibility. This topic has been talked about many times since most pvpers enjoy arenas and dislike being "forced" into rbgs since the cap so much higher for less work. I dont do RBGs for the most part and am well aware that I am gimping myself but I really just don't like them.

arena is just see who can burst the fastest to win

yeah like elitests are worth listening to if we listened to them all there would be is arenas and hardcore raid modes. more casuals play wow than eliteists so if you dnt like it suck it up or quit the game
    Again, its hard to take your opinions seriously. People who play arena only are elitists apparently, so tell me why the "elitists" get less of a ca then the "casuals" who do rbgs? Should they not at least be equal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    Other than that, RBG has been used to wintrading far more than arena in MOP. Carries are much, much easiers in RBG than in arena..
    - check the 5v5 bracket this season
    - how many arena teams have been reset because of wintrading?
    - carries in arena are glad level players who play the toon of the one buying the boost, and those guys can get to the desired rating in a matter of hours, i dont see how that is more difficult/complex than an rbg carry, if anything rbgs tend to last longer and the rating incremental is thus slower once you get closer to your mmr

not defending rbgs over arenas or the other way around, just point out the flaws in your statements
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Actually its like PVE players who only wants to do raids and are forced into heroic dungeons and scenarios, nice try tho.

Or you hate RBGs and are forced into doing them to stay competitive in something completely unrelated to RBGS.

What? No, thats what i said. But even if you dont like hc scs beside raiding you can do one in 5 mins. While in RBG you need to find a grp first play the game and win the game. So you easilly might spend 1 hout and not even getting the points.

The reason is so simple, its to make people actually do RBG at all. Without the extra cap 80-90% of the PvP population wouldn't give a flying fuck about RBG.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

^ That's true, and the first thing that came to my mind. Without an increased cap, many arena players wouldn't do RBGs at all.

Quote Originally Posted by worsthitmanNa View Post
    I get that casual play wow but its doesn't make the extra cap from rbg's fair. They could fix it so you could do 1 or the other for higher points. That way they don't force players like him into rbg spamming. I know several players that have never been above 1600 in arena but have t2 from rbgs. The one I play with had to be told what grounding does a t2 player should know that already.
    Pulled a disc priest from oqueue the other night to cap my alt warrior in 2v2. he was full Tyr with some griev pieces. I asked him to shell me at the start of a rush comp game, he says "sure". I get no shells. I say, shell me. He says "I did". Still no shells. After we lose, I ask him about it and he says that he cast spirit shell on me. I informed him that he should read the tooltip. He does. Next game he casts one flash heal on me. I tell him to stack it, and he says "the tooltip does not say it stacks". LOL

We capped out pretty quickly but honestly it was just because warrior is easy. I was sad that a fully geared disc priest had no idea how spirit shell functioned.

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Think you are misinformed.

e.g. affliction lock + x vs y and z in 2v2
    lock pops dark soul + trinket and puts dots on both target and instantly leaves arena. As soon as he leaves arena the dots start ignoring resilience and thus instead of ticking for 20k they start ticking for 80k. almost instantly gibbing the opposing team. The lock his team mate is still in arena of course and will get rating increase/points by exploiting.
    Indeed I wasn't aware of this situation, still haven't seen it happen.

On carries, most I see are people selling spots on their RBG teams to carry you to 2.2k, this was very common when you needed rating for t2 weapons, thankfully they went back with this decision.
    Last edited by Knolan; 2013-11-05 at 03:11 PM.

My average RBG at a 2.2k CR is around 10-11 minutes - At most? 14. I have had 2v2 games that last 20 this season...your logic is absolutely mind-blowing to me. Even 3v3's are around 7-9.

Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Its very difficult to take your opinion seriously over Braindeadly's who played hunter when it "wasnt good" and still was a top player who is very smart and knowledgeable.
    Well, he pretty much killed Affliction PvP this expansion, at least for release, by posting a video about how "op" the spec was, being able to put up all 3 dots in a global, when he didn't get that 50% of the damage came from channeling a spell that was easy to deny with cc's. He may be smart and knowledgeable but acts like this is just selfish. When you don't even understand class mechanics you shouldn't complain about balance, especially as a high profile player.