Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

braindeadly twitter post

now i understand why hes called braindeadly cos he is braindead after postig this on twitter

whoever made RBGs give more conquest than arena, i'd like to personally strangle to death

ok so whats wrong with what he said well rbg's give more conquest cos they last way longer than an arena match you get less in arena cos your in there for like 2 mins and this guys considered a good PVPER when he cant even grasp the basics of it

His point is that 3v3 is a lot more competitive than RBGS therefore should grant more or an equal amount of conquest (as in cap not per game) Its like having PVE players be forced to do PVP for pve gear. Its just.... Silly? Basically you are forced to do RBGS just to increase your cap and stay competitive in ARENAS.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's talking about rbg cap

basicly rbg cap just sucks and its horrible and i hate it.

they would rather make arenas give less cqp per win but be able to full cap. Duno why they always need to force you into stuff you hate.

The answer will be: "You are not forced to, only if you want to get full cap"...lol sure

Ppl who play pve only also get the full cap by stupid brainless hc scenarios and are not forced to go raid if they want full cap. In contrary the bosses in raids give ridiculous amounts of vps so ppl who pve properly in raids need to go to hc scs while having ilvl 560 to beat the shit out of stuff in 3 mins... great job

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    now i understand why hes called braindeadly cos he is braindead after postig this on twitter

whoever made RBGs give more conquest than arena, i'd like to personally strangle to death

ok so whats wrong with what he said well rbg's give more conquest cos they last way longer than an arena match you get less in arena cos your in there for like 2 mins and this guys considered a good PVPER when he cant even grasp the basics of it
    He is right you get an increased cap in rbg at 1500+ but you don't start getting an increase cap from arena till around 1750 which is a lot harder than 1500 in rbgs. Its not fair and you can even lose rbg's and still get conquest points which doesn't help. Most serious arena players think it's sad.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

It's much easier to form an arena group for points than an RBG group. Hell, it's much easier to form an arena group for RATING than an RBG group. I like my extra cap from RBGs, but I often have to spam arenas to cap, because of sitting around for hour finding people for RBGs.

If anything, RBGs should give more points.

I'd assume it's because it's annoying for people who only like doing Arena, they have to do RBGs to cap out fully - especially as Arena is also still considered the main part of PvP.

Deleted
    getting rating in rated bg's is hard if you dnt have a dedicated team of people most people use OQueue for rated bg's and arena, i prefer capping rated bg's its more fun, arena is just see who can burst the fastest to win

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by worsthitmanNa View Post
    He is right you get an increased cap in rbg at 1500+ but you don't start getting an increase cap from arena till around 1750 which is a lot harder than 1500 in rbgs. Its not fair and you can even lose rbg's and still get conquest points which doesn't help. Most serious arena players think it's sad.
    yeah like elitests are worth listening to if we listened to them all there would be is arenas and hardcore raid modes. more casuals play wow than eliteists so if you dnt like it suck it up or quit the game blizzard arnt gonna change anything in PVP you know by now that its money>PVE>everything else for blizz

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by worsthitmanNa View Post
    you only get lose points from the point capping bg's like EOTS,AB etc if you dnt cap any flags in WSG or twin peaks you get fuck all. put it this way arena isnt fun its just full of OP comps in 2's mainly and 3's which is why i play rated bg's

Deleted
    when he cant even grasp the basics of it
    And you misunderstood his entire post.

RBG is garbage in the first place and should've never gotten past alpha testing phase, if there even was one. After Blizzard found out hardly anyone plays RBGs they dramatically increased RBG's Conquest Cap, indirectly forcing every competitive PvPer to play RBGs. Fact that RBG rating actually qualifies for T2 weapons and armor sickens me the most out of everything.

Edit: Look at all the RBG abuse. 'Yanno, 4k rated teams, boost sales etc.(not that these didn't exist even before RBG) Good thing Blizzard came up with this garbage.
    Last edited by mmocb3196d46fe; 2013-11-04 at 06:27 PM.

All you're saying is you can't actually play the game and need 9 more people to carry you.

All serious arena players do RBGs at the beginning of the seasons because it makes it much easier for them to get a high conquest cap. They are essentially forced to do RBGs to keep up with gear. If you can't even grasp this, why bother to make a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    basicly rbg cap just sucks and its horrible and i hate it.

they would rather make arenas give less cqp per win but be able to full cap. Duno why they always need to force you into stuff you hate.

The answer will be: "You are not forced to, only if you want to get full cap"...lol sure

Ppl who play pve only also get the full cap by stupid brainless hc scenarios and are not forced to go raid if they want full cap. In contrary the bosses in raids give ridiculous amounts of vps so ppl who pve properly in raids need to go to hc scs while having ilvl 560 to beat the shit out of stuff in 3 mins... great job
    Actually its like PVE players who only wants to do raids and are forced into heroic dungeons and scenarios, nice try tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    All you're saying is you can't actually play the game and need 9 more people to carry you.
    Or you hate RBGs and are forced into doing them to stay competitive in something completely unrelated to RBGS.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friyn View Post
    And you misunderstood his entire post.

RBG is garbage in the first place and should've never gotten past alpha testing phase, if there even was one. After Blizzard found out hardly anyone plays RBGs they dramatically increased RBG's Conquest Cap, indirectly forcing every competitive PvPer to play RBGs. Fact that RBG rating actually qualifies for T2 weapons and armor sickens me the most out of everything.

Edit: Look at all the RBG abuse. 'Yanno, 4k rated teams, boost sales etc.(not that these didn't exist even before RBG) Good thing Blizzard came up with this garbage.
    Yeah man there is absolutely no arena abuse nor cheating going on. Tell that to those hunters please who abused the pet buff over the past days. Tell that to the dot classes leaving arena and their dots ignoring resilience. Tell that to all the wintrading that has been going on for years for the glad/R1 spots. Tell that to the plenty of glad level players who do paid 2.2k carries for those boosting companies. Or tell that to the people who abused the conquest cap bug at the start of the season. Or just take a look at the EU 5v5 bracket.

And even if you disregard my previous paragraph, then think about all the warrior clowns making arena currently an absolutely horrible experience.

If anything rbgs are currently way more balanced than any arena bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    Yeah man there is absolutely no arena abuse nor cheating going on. Tell that to those hunters please who abused the pet buff over the past days. Tell that to the dot classes leaving arena and their dots ignoring resilience. Tell that to all the wintrading that has been going on for years for the glad/R1 spots. Tell that to the plenty of glad level players who do paid 2.2k carries for those boosting companies. Or tell that to the people who abused the conquest cap bug at the start of the season. Or just take a look at the EU 5v5 bracket.

And even if you disregard my previous paragraph, then think about all the warrior clowns making arena currently an absolutely horrible experience.

If anything rbgs are currently way more balanced than any arena bracket.
    How dots ignoring resil is even considered an abuse? you do know you can wait for the enemies to kill you or the dots to finish before you leave right?
    Other than that, RBG has been used to wintrading far more than arena in MOP. Carries are much, much easiers in RBG than in arena. And for balance, it is just different, some things work in bgs that don't work in arena (stack destro WL for instance).

As for the cap being different, I find it retarded, but I don't really mind, the real competition only starts by the end of the season, and with the new conquest system, gear isn't really a problem as you can come back before the season ends and get full gear in a day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    It's much easier to form an arena group for points than an RBG group. Hell, it's much easier to form an arena group for RATING than an RBG group. I like my extra cap from RBGs, but I often have to spam arenas to cap, because of sitting around for hour finding people for RBGs.

If anything, RBGs should give more points.
    Per win yes, but the point cap - which is what braindeadly was referring to - is making arenas obsolete. Arenas have become the Challenge Modes of PvP content - while RBGs are the raid content - sure, you can do Arenas if you want to beat your head against the wall for a few nights a week just to make a pretty score incase somebody inspects you - but if you want to make gear and get a real score, you have to do RBGs (Raids) now.

Arenas have become a rewardless PITA you do for prestige, but not for character advancement or competitiveness.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Ah, my bad. Yea, I don't really understand why the RBG cap is that much higher than the arena cap. I get that they want people to play RBGs and they need rewards, but the difference is very large.

15+ Year Old Account
    RBGs are super annoying because even if you have say a 3200 cap - you need 8 wins to cap. At like realistically 2 RBGs per hour of time spent organizing groups and people going AFK between matches and stuff - that's 4 hours if you win every match you play. It's 8 hours if you lose 50% of the time like you are supposed to (once you reach your MMR).

I like RBGs, but that's a lot of time to spend per week per character for just RBGs, let alone arenas and raids and RL.

I'd like to see the RBG conquest per win rise to like ~20% of player cap per win, 10% per loss. Similarly, arena conquest per cap could rise to like 10% per win, 5% per loss. The maximum weekly conquest cap should be standardized for rating for 3's, 5's and RBGs.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted

Braindead, but still better than you.

getting rating in rated bg's is hard if you dnt have a dedicated team of people most people use OQueue for rated bg's and arena, i prefer capping rated bg's its more fun, arena is just see who can burst the fastest to win

- - - Updated - - -

yeah like elitests are worth listening to if we listened to them all there would be is arenas and hardcore raid modes. more casuals play wow than eliteists so if you dnt like it suck it up or quit the game blizzard arnt gonna change anything in PVP you know by now that its money>PVE>everything else for blizz

- - - Updated - - -

you only get lose points from the point capping bg's like EOTS,AB etc if you dnt cap any flags in WSG or twin peaks you get fuck all. put it this way arena isnt fun its just full of OP comps in 2's mainly and 3's which is why i play rated bg's
    I get that casual play wow but its doesn't make the extra cap from rbg's fair. They could fix it so you could do 1 or the other for higher points. That way they don't force players like him into rbg spamming. I know several players that have never been above 1600 in arena but have t2 from rbgs. The one I play with had to be told what grounding does a t2 player should know that already.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    How dots ignoring resil is even considered an abuse? you do know you can wait for the enemies to kill you or the dots to finish before you leave right?
    Think you are misinformed.

e.g. affliction lock + x vs y and z in 2v2
    lock pops dark soul + trinket and puts dots on both target and instantly leaves arena. As soon as he leaves arena the dots start ignoring resilience and thus instead of ticking for 20k they start ticking for 80k. almost instantly gibbing the opposing team. The lock his team mate is still in arena of course and will get rating increase/points by exploiting.