Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Of all the "screenshots", this one is the most plausible so far (not saying it's true).

10+ Year Old Account
    Level Cap 100
    Explore Draenor as you Travel through Time
    Introducing Path of the Titans
    New Character Models
    Two New Raid Zones, Nine New Dungeons
    New PvP Platform : City Sieges

Fake though. Its Mists with the logo at the bot

Looks like a picture of an Ipad with a blurred photoshop.

The logo bottom and center almost seems more in focus than the rest. So I'm not sure I'm buying it.

Although all those features seem plausible. There's nothing really radical on it. So it would be the lowest aiming fake ever if it is fake.

if its for warlords of draenor why is the emblem at the bottom the green mists of pandaria one and why is the border asian motif? were the orcs chinese before they became shamans?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Vague enough to be legit, but I call BS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattmage View Post
    well tbh it does seem like a real leak

but I can barely read it, someone care to write it down?

although I find it a lil hard to believe were gonna have New character models, as we've been told they were still far away from finishing them
    This is what I make out of it.

"Key Features

* Level cap raised to 100

* Explore Draenor as your travel through time

* Introducing Path of the Titan

* New Character Models

* Two new raid zones, nine new dungeons

* New PvP platform: City Sieges

Quote Originally Posted by NiceJazzhands View Post
    This things are vague enough to be true. Haha.

City sieges do sound interesting, though.

EDIT: Why does every leak have to be a blurry picture? No one can hold a camera still for two seconds?
    It's actually really quite hard to do. And probably about a 1 second exposure for a non flash picture of an indoor object. Which without a tripod or flash is beyond the capability of a human photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kourvith View Post
    Photoshop > Filters > Blur > Zoom > 10 px.
    Yup.

All of these "blurry" "leaks" are fake, might aswell get used to it. I mean, seriously, if you've got something juicy why upload a picture where you drop the fucking camera or run past the shit. There's no logical explanation as to why it should be blurry. Don't trust that any slides will be leaked before Blizzcon, at most Boub or someone similar will pull a Cata. Oh yeah, and then there's also the MoP logo and frames, he just took a screencap of one of the panels they showcased in '11 and inserted new text, it's easy. This one is too obvious. Furthermore, it's just more fire to the wood of an already catastrophic "leaking" period.

For people having trouble reading it, it says:

Key Features
    -Level cap raised to 100
    -Explore Draenor as you travel through time
    -Introducing Path of the Titans
    -New character models
    -Two new raid zones, nine new dungeons
    -New PvP platform: City Sieges

As always, I'm skeptical. I can't help feeling like time-travel as an expansion focus would be a really terrible idea after Mists. Blizzard needs to be moving the story and the lore forward and building on the strong story focus they developed in Mists. Time travel always runs a huge risk of being anticlimactic and having players feel like they aren't having an effect on the world. The story will risk feeling like it's stagnating instead of escalating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Why would they use MoP logo? at the bottom?
    Because it's fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    if its for warlords of draenor why is the emblem at the bottom the green mists of pandaria one and why is the border asian motif? were the orcs chinese before they became shamans?
    Yeah, I'd guess that they reused the border and did some blurriness to cover their butts.

Like I said earlier, all of this is vague enough to be true, and anyone could have guessed this stuff.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The frames located at the edges of the screen look like the ones they used for the MoP reveal(it looks asian in style), and is that the WotLK logo I can see there at the bottom? It has the same blue-ish hue WotLK had to it.
    Last edited by CrossNgen; 2013-11-04 at 05:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Why so many damn threads about this.

It was proven to be fake.
    It's Blizzcon Week, its happens every year & its only Monday.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    Didn't they already say that the new character models wouldn't be included in the launch of the next expansion?

I also highly doubt we'll ever see city sieges in WoW. The servers wouldn't be able to handle it.
    aye. not long ago they said that they were about 25% done with them. And that they would add them in patches not all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    It's Blizzcon Week, its happens every year & its only Monday.
    I feel like it's happening a lot more this year because 1) it's been 2 years since the last Blizzcon, and 2) the lid has been tighter on this xpac than any other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do the pictures of all these so called "leaks" always look like a Bigfoot picture (Always out of skew, blurry, and too much glow). In this day in age with all the tech we have, it shouldnt be so hard to sneak a decent picture. It, just like Bigfoot and Loch Ness monster photos, scream fake to me

100% fake.

Look up the slides from the Pandaria announcement. These are literally the MoP slides with new info on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    Level Cap 100
    Explore Draenor as you Travel through Time
    Introducing Path of the Titans
    New Character Models
    Two New Raid Zones, Nine New Dungeons
    New PvP Platform : City Sieges

Fake though. Its Mists with the logo at the bot
    Eyes like a Hawk, if you noticed the outline, looks exactly like outline MoP had at Blizzcon 2011.

I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

I call BS for two reasons.

1) Path of the Titans -- while I could see them still using the concept as it was originally described, I feel like they would modernize the name to better fit the new expansion themes. Seeing a term from the Cataclysm teaser material feels weirdly out of place.

2) City Siege. Didn't MoP end with the Alliance and Horde calling a sort of truce? And doesn't the Draenor campaign happening sort of lend itself to the direction of us working togetherish again like in WotLK? If there are new cities in new zones to be sieged (say, occupied by Legion) then I totally understand. But it would be really dumb to follow Varian's "If you guys get out of line one more time We Will End You" with the Horde being able to go over and assault Darnassus on a regular basis.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice