Poll: What system needs change most?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question What system needs change most?

I would just like to ask everyone this question out of curiosity, what system needs a change or revamp most?

Out of that list - crafting. 90+% or recipes are junk and either never crafted or used for a single patch then out of date. I'd imagine nearly everyone who levels a profession looks up a guide for the most optimum route to get to max as that's the only place where anything useful is.

10+ Year Old Account
    LFR for the standard reasons.

Definitely crafting. I dislike the flat dps increases they give us, I think them a lazy design. I think it would be nice that each profession had a quest line which gives a slot as good as normal gear. (If you do a heroic boss you can get token to increase it). Then every patch a follow up comes, but the quest isn't raid related. Like let says engineering gives a cool trinket, tailoring gives a cloak etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crafting 100%
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I could have split my vote, I would have chosen both Crafting and LFR.

Crafting is mostly waste. There are only a couple of highly profitable professions and they are only profitable because item enhancements treadmill.

Everything else either isn't used, is used only once, or is leveled out of and irrelevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    If I could have split my vote, I would have chosen both Crafting and LFR.

Crafting is mostly waste. There are only a couple of highly profitable professions and they are only profitable because item enhancements treadmill.

Everything else either isn't used, is used only once, or is leveled out of and irrelevant.
    I would have done the same, crafting feels so useless and LFR is just a pain in the ass.

Deleted
    Yeah crafting and LFR, two huge eyesores.

Deleted
    fishing %
    Last edited by mmocbdf5b86a98; 2013-11-05 at 12:55 AM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    LFR and Crafting, in that order.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by lisavan View Post
    fishing 200%
    infinity percent on fishing.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could select everything but flex from the above list

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    infinity percent on fishing.
    changed it

Crafting.

For one thing, they need to make it so that low-level items like Handfuls of Copper Bolts are required for higher-level items. That way low-level materials would still have value, making it easier for low-level characters to make money on the AH, which would be good for new subscribers.

Then again, Blizzard seems to want to make the game as hostile as they possibly can for new players.

Definitely crafting.

Deleted
    crafting .... since lfr is just dumb people thinking they can raid or say they know tacs while they dont even know how to move their char properly etc etc etc..... and the usual insults of players that are just ... yeah lfr isnt really a isue with the game more with the people.

Other: aka pvp system needs to be changed so that its separate from pve... this will never happen but it needs to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see leveling redone. I'd like Alternate Advancement. I'd like a reason to not grind my rested xp in dungeons... and I *need* mentoring/level scaling.

In my opinion, LFR is fine. I'm in it every week, as 2/3 of the roles. It feels like people that complain about it either don't want to use it (hey, I see why... I get it); or don't feel it should be that *easy* to get geared.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    PVP - it is broken

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xhisors View Post
    Other: aka pvp system needs to be changed so that its separate from pve... this will never happen but it needs to.
    TBH this shows how broken pvp is because i forgot it existed while doing the poll /facepalm.