Poll: Legendary Cloak - How many have you earned?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Had the cloak on 2 toons the day you could get it. Could easily have acquired another couple but I stopped playing several alts when 5.4 dropped.

Damn, didn't see that zero vote in there! One for me, gearing up for three more. One at 9 runestones, one at Valor quest (one more week to go) and the last one is at the Sigils.. Only getting one of them for raiding though as the new cloaks will be on Warrior/DK/Paladin and the DK/Pally will mostly just be to boost old world soloing before WoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Two. I finished one the day of 5.4, one a couple weeks after, and my other 90 alts are no where even close.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Zero. Did the BGs three weeks into 5.4 because I didn't care, currently at 4/12 Runestones. Maybe I will finish it in a couple of weeks, maybe not.
    Alts are at sigils or haven't started.

I came back to WoW after Cata with the launch of 5.4, thus, I am still getting Secrets of the Empire, so none yet.

But I'd imagine I'll end up with three once I do it with alts.

I have already 3, next week if I'm lucky the 4th and the next one a 5th. As soon as I finish this ones I have another alt waiting at secrets quest

As you have always been able to progress at the same phase no matter LFR/normal/hc, I was able to keep my LFR grade alts up to the same phase as my heroic main through most of the content, so the week 5.4 hit I earned legendary on main + 3 alts.
    ^ I agree with this.

I earned two of them concurrently, one on my heroic raiding main (currently 569) and one on my lfr-only alt (currently 556, hooray flex). The LFR fed alt was never more than a week behind and both got legendary on the same day. I dinged a new 90 DK on Sept 5th and get its cloak today, bumping up to 553.6ilvl.
    Last edited by Kaustos; 2013-11-05 at 11:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    One for my DK DPS, making another for my Resto Shammy now, halfway in.

Deleted
    I have noone yet, I have not played enough on one character this expansion to get one.

One, i really can't bother getting another as of right now.

One. That was enough grinding for me, and it gets me to ordos.

One on my main. My alts are all at the first quest.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    1 for main, 1 for alt, at 4 runestones on paladin, on 18 empires on monk. Nowai ill finish the last 2, just not worth it

10+ Year Old Account
    Done it on my main DK (got it the day 5.4 launched) and somewhat started on my rogue, but I doubt I'll bother going through the entire quest line again
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

non, my lock is still on empires.

i quit during 5.3 when i was finished gearing in ToT LFR when i just got on the quest to get them.

earned 13 empires so far and only gained in SoO LFR.

it took like 3 months to collect enough sigils of power.
    i needed a break

Deleted
    Two, I only need 8 Runestones on my Warlock to complete the questline but I'm really tired of playing it. Haven't even started the quest line on my Paladin because by the time I finish the questline the expansion will be over, as I'm only raiding normal/flex mode on it and have no desire to step into LFR.

4. All of my 90s. Need to level more chars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two. Paladin alt and Priest main. I may get a 3rd (Druid alt most likely) before the expansion is over, but I doubt it.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    1 out of 10 90s. I've only been serious enough with my mage. I'm currently gearing a priest though for a second raid team, so that'll be my second char getting the cape. I have no use for the other characters since I'm not much of an alt guy when it comes to raiding.