Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    I would be the happiest little baby in the world if:
    1) Dark below IS the 5xpac with lot of nagas and/or demons.
    2) Warlords of Draenor is warcraft 4 and they build up some new badass lore for draenor for the next wow xpacs.
    really, warcraft determines your happiness this much? maybe it's time to let go my friend. no game should sport or video is worthy of such adoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    The important difference being he said, about The Dark Below, that is could be the WoW Expansion, and with Warlords of Draenor he's said it's most likely - the certainty level between the two is high enough to point to the second, but what might be worth considering? He's got an idea of what's coming (pay attention to some of his quotes on the board), and has said both might be expansions at some point in time.

Time to start playing the potential connections between the two names?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    The expansion is not The Dark Below.
    Sounds certain to me.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    1.) So many people jumped on the "The Dark Below is fake"-train after Boub did this Corgis Unleashed thing. First he posted the "The Dark Below" trademark, then he posted the Corgis trademark and basically said "oh it's much easier to trademark something under Blizzard's name as I thought, guess "The Dark Below" is fake". Why did he post the trademark, and then immediately checked whether anybody could do it. In all those years, he never did this with any other trademark? Especially Mists of Pandaria? For weeks we speculated, he never once checked whether anybody could trademark something under Blizzard's name. Why now? What was so unbelievable about the name "The Dark Below"?

2.) In all those years, no one ever tried to trademark something under Blizzard's name? In all those years of speculation and false leaks, no one ever did this to troll people? There should be tons of fake Blizzard trademarks. World of Warcraft: The South Seas, World of Warcraft: The Emerald Nightmare, World of Warcraft: Rise of the Legion. Just look at how many fake Warlords of Draenor screens surfaced in the last hours. You think there is not one fan, who would dedicate his time to coming up with fake trademarks?

3.) The Warlords of Draenor trademark mentions mobile devices, yet no game bundles and mousepads. This is not a World of Warcraft trademark. All the other WoW trademarks are totally different. Yet it is the exact same wording as the "Heroes of the Storm" trademark.

The Dark Below is real. Believe it or not, but I, for one, welcome our new naga overlords.
    Wow, some people have no clue lol, The Dark Below is not real, not at all, the Trademark application failed, it is not there, The Dark Below, is not a thing, get over it.

I would love to believe we could have a Dark Below expac, but as someone who firmly believes, and always will believe there will be one, I don't think its this expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Go find me where The Dark Below trademark was actually granted.

Not applied for.

Granted.
    Element of surprise is very valuable to companies these days, are you sure trademarking laws haven't changed recently to allow a disguise?

or maybe you can find out by trying to register the Dark Below trademark

or maybe the Dark Below has always been a codename

- or maybe you guys are just way too crazy over this - blizzard are a games company, not a DoD contractor.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    really, warcraft determines your happiness this much? maybe it's time to let go my friend. no game should sport or video is worthy of such adoration.
    Wow after this you should feel very cool. Really, do you know the word "exaggeration" (you could note this from the "little baby")? Maybe about something unreal like... a videogame?
    However you are right, if you want we can talk about politics, enviroment crisis, macro-economy or simply about our girlfriends. I'm such adaptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    The Dark Below is real. Believe it or not, but I, for one, welcome our new naga overlords.
    What will you say if you are proven wrong? Maybe you don't know, but a certain person got owned hard by his stupidity and ignorance after Heroes of the Storm was revealed to be the MOBA game of Blizzard. That guy was defending that Heroes was going to be the next expansion. :P So, I'd suggest you to not being so certain about it, you wouldn't want people points you and laughs at you.

However, I'd like to see that The Dark Below is the name of the next expansion. It sounds cool.

Element of surprise is very valuable to companies these days, are you sure trademarking laws haven't changed recently to allow a disguise?

or maybe you can find out by trying to register the Dark Below trademark

or maybe the Dark Below has always been a codename

- or maybe you guys are just way too crazy over this - blizzard are a games company, not a DoD contractor.
    I like how you suggest there's some cloak and dagger bullshit going on in response to me pointing out the obvious reason TDB was fake and then turn around and try to make it sound as if I'm unreasonably suggesting cloak and dagger bullshit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds certain to me.
    People have previously pointed to where he first mentioned it [The Dark Below] was filed, where there was a large air of uncertainty - when it said it is possible it might be it's the expansion.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

All hail the queen!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetx View Post
    What will you say if you are proven wrong? Maybe you don't know, but a certain person got owned hard by his stupidity and ignorance after Heroes of the Storm was revealed to be the MOBA game of Blizzard. That guy was defending that Heroes was going to be the next expansion. :P So, I'd suggest you to not being so certain about it, you wouldn't want people points you and laughs at you.

However, I'd like to see that The Dark Below is the name of the next expansion. It sounds cool.
    This is a video game forum, I don't expect people to be coming to my house with pitchforks. And if you do, bring cookies.

I'm aware I could be wrong, but if I say "I think the Dark Below is real, I think this and this is the case" people will give me the same shit.

I love speculation, especially in the time before Blizzcon. There are few things I'm more excited about these days than this pre-Blizzcon speculation. When Cataclysm leaked, I was convinced Cataclysm was real. When Mists of Pandaria was trademarked, I was convinced this was going to be the next expansion. The trailer reveals at Blizzcon, especially the one for Cataclysm, were amazing moments for me, mostly because I believed in it the whole time. If there is only a chance that next Saturday I'll be looking at the Dark Below trailer, it is worth every bit of shame this forum could possibly put me through.

Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    People have previously pointed to where he first mentioned it [The Dark Below] was filed, where there was a large air of uncertainty - when it said it is possible it might be it's the expansion.
    The simple explanation is that he checked with his sources after he heard about the TDB finding and discovered that it was bunk.

Chacun a son gout.

15+ Year Old Account
    The simple explanation is that he checked with his sources after he heard about the TDB finding and discovered that it was bunk.
    Try convincing the crowd hanging on by every little disparate thread they can. It doesn't work.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Deleted
    Maybe he should've checked before he posted it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Boub has actually said that he "has a good feelign" about Warlords of Draenor.
    Is 'Boub' an employee of blizzard? and does this 'boub' have any official say on behalf of blizzard regarding future content that isnt datamined?
    ....so ask yourself ..what makes you think whatever comes out of 'boub's' mouth/fingers is legit?
    Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    Wow after this you should feel very cool. Really, do you know the word "exaggeration" (you could note this from the "little baby")? Maybe about something unreal like... a videogame?
    However you are right, if you want we can talk about politics, enviroment crisis, macro-economy or simply about our girlfriends. I'm such adaptable.
    I sometimes feel that our excitement even exaggerated needs to be evaluated from time to time, helps me keep focus and a level head on what's truly important & what is truly meaningful, lest I forget and become addicted to my entertainment and hobbies.

girls are a good topic we can go to, I really have very little experience or knowledge there. I can be....intense.
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2013-11-04 at 11:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalheroDamien View Post

Even IF the title is The Dark Below, you do know that 'The Dark Below=Azshara Expac" is something the people here thought up, right? The title is so vague it could mean anything.
    On this point alone, I contend. The Dark Below is explicitly stated to refer to the ocean depths and N'Zoth/most likely Azshara.

Quote Originally Posted by killidan View Post
    Chacun a son gout.
    à chacun son goût

I sometimes feel that our excitement even exaggerated needs to be evaluate from time to time, helps me keep focus and a level head on what's truly important & what is truly meaningful, lest I forget and become addicted to my entertainment and hobbies.

girls are a good topic we can go to, I really have very little experience or knowledge there. I can be....intense.
    Well, philosophically you're right. Pratically, we are in a forum. I don't think I must think everytime about "truly meaningfull things". That is good during everyday life. For this reason I don't understand people who begins to judge the others while we are all talking about videogames.
    Just to say, world of warcraft is not even my favorite game. Nor my favorite hobby.

Ps. Sorry for the double "think"