Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    my question is this.. for those who believe Warlords of Draenor is real must also believe in what the 1 poster who "leaked" it said about it right bc why would he/she be wrong on the info but correct on the title?? So with that being said he also spoke how The Dark Below was the trademark for Titan.. so would that not mean that if this whole Warlords of Draenor is real that in actuality, however yall try to debunk The Dark Below trademark, that it is actually real? Am I crazy for thinking this or?
    Last edited by Snuglz; 2013-11-05 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuglz View Post
    my question is this.. for those who believe Warlords of Draenor is real must also believe in what the 1 poster who "leaked" it said about it right bc why would he/she be wrong on the info but correct on the title??
    False, even assuming WoD is the next expansion that does not mean everything else he said is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    The Dark Below is real. Believe it or not, but I, for one, welcome our new naga overlords.
    i'm right there with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspen View Post
    False, even assuming WoD is the next expansion that does not mean everything else he said is true.
    Doesn't exactly make sense but ok. He got the name right but nothing else. I hope to god its wrong trust me. But my point was if people believe this guy then that means The Dark Below wasn't fake..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Excessiv View Post
    Read my sticker.

Don't state opinion as facts, because when you do you adhere stupid comments like this.

We'll find out @ blizzcon in a couple days. Just calm the insider "I know everything" knowledge
    I want to hug you and never let go... well at least not till Blizzcon.