Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Realms Load to 90% and then.... Server Disconnect

There's been some scuttlebutt on the official forums about it. Anyone hear anything new? Seem to be happening on EVERY SINGLE REALM.

the issue is being looked at now, please be patient. Do a few pushups in the meantime.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm entirely patient. I was just asking if anyone had heard anything new about it. No need to be a dick.

The guy named nerdrage advocates patience!
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

having same issue here.

Stood in the Fire ArMeD_SuRvIvOr's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same thing happening here, but only with one character. They said it's getting looked at.
    Really sucks if they start to limit their vision for an expansion just to get the next one out faster.
    BLOOD DPS. Never forget. Still campaigning to get you back, babe.

I haven't been able to log in for over a minute now. This is getting pretty ridiculous and Blizz should have to comp everyone a month of game time for the inconvenience.

Update: Still not working on multiple characters.

Update #2: Spam logging in isn't working. Neither is opening multiple instances of the program. It's just slowing down my computer.
    Last edited by Sykol; 2013-11-05 at 12:12 AM.

this happened to some people in my flex raid after a wipe. they can't get rezzed or re-zone.

why are you willing to take the word of a complete stranger about realms being up, when you'll be seeing news feed being updated in a mere matter of minutes? I mean, if i were you, I'd just check the realms for myself instead of relying on others words. But no, i just checked again -- still down.

P.s. yes i am patient, my character name is in reference as to what alliance characters undergo when versing me in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdraaaaage View Post

P.s. yes i am patient, my character name is in reference as to what alliance characters undergo when versing me in PvP.
    ahh haaaa, good one _______@_______

Quote Originally Posted by nerdraaaaage View Post
    why are you willing to take the word of a complete stranger about realms being up, when you'll be seeing news feed being updated in a mere matter of minutes? I mean, if i were you, I'd just check the realms for myself instead of relying on others words. But no, i just checked again -- still down.

10 bucks says Horde players would do the same.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

get over yourself. if you think you can do such a damn better job running the servers than Blizzard, make your own MMO and QUIT. you wont be missed

having the same issue with my monk, hes now stuck in the twisting nether between the timeless isle and LFR SOO.

Normal day on the forums: "damn, I have a wife and kids now, can't play nearly as much as I used to, super-casual now, why is everything so grindy?"
    Technical hiccup day: "mah gawd, I haven't been able to log in for 3 minutes, where's my refund"

Same thing here, guy asked in trade if anyone would run him through auch and durnholde i was like sure im bored invited me teleported to shatt, /dc im like dangit!!!! ok fine get on my dk whisper the guy was like yay here we go he invited me, got to outlands, barely reached the border of shatt on accident, /dc now i cant even login to my hunter whos on the timeless isle.... and to think... i was trying to do something nice for once
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Supernova: Cause a pulse of Arcane energy around the target enemy or ally, dealing Arcane damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and knocking them up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same issue. At least one of my alts are working I guess.

I was able to get past it by turning off all addons then login (login still took forever) then logging out and turning the addons back on (I'm presuming this cached a lot of stuff to reduce load time so I didn't time out). Coulda been coincidence but its something you guys can try.

10+ Year Old Account
    I logged in fine tonight, I play on Illidan US. Could these be the servers that are apart of Connected Realms.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    The guy named nerdrage advocates patience!
    And I am a giant floating Banana named Ed, who fights giant fetuses made of out cotton candy.

What of it?