Deleted

Exclamation Warlords of Draenor Legit Leak (others told to remove and say its fake)

So this leak was posted on scrolls of lore not too long ago and was immediately removed followed by users told not to talk about it or they will be banned, it was also posed on Reddit forums and the post was immediately removed.

Leak to follow

All of this is pre demon blood so no humans with the draenei being the main Alliance force. Garrosh goes back in time and stops his father from drinking the demons blood and Gul'dan is banished. He brings technology from the current time to reinforce the Horde. Ner'zhul uses this and rises to power once more to try and gain Garrosh's trust in the....Iron Horde. The Iron Horde forbids demon magic but it's pretty likely Gul'dan may end up summoning the Legion still even on his own. We get there via the Timewalkers.

I dunno how exactly Garrosh gets to the past yet. But his escape is explained in a upcoming short story with the start being his trial. Garrosh says he regrets nothing while laughing crazily but Anduin still believes he can be redeemed. Baine wants to personally execute Garrosh and Jaina is still her raging self. Eventually it comes to that scene we see in that Timeless Isle quest with Anduin talking to Garrosh. I dunno the rest of the story yet but it's likely Anduin and Zaela help Garrosh escape.

5.5 was to be 2 scenario's showing Garrosh's escape but since they are short on time 5.5 was scrapped for the above story with maybe parts ending up in 6.0. It was also to tie into the Timeless Isle.

The ORIGINAL story for the expansion was that Garrosh was banished to Outland but managed to get a artifact of Nozdormu. He used the artifact to summon the great heroes of the Horde and then 're makes' Draenor with the artifact pulling in new landmasses that just tears things up more. This was later scrapped for time travel.

The Alliance start in Shadowmoon and their capital is Karabor which is similar to Terokkar now. Karabor looks like how it does in the TBC trailer with Akama but brighter. The Horde starting zone is a new zone west of Blade's Edge in the Frost Wolf Homelands where their capital is a captured Ogre stronghold city. The zone itself is a tundra.

Netherstorm is Faralon but will be released in a future patch. Hellfire is a jungle where Garrosh is constructing the Dark Portal so he can invade Azeroth and 'make things right'. Zangar is a sea full of giant mushrooms. Shattrath is taken over by the Iron Horde and is a raid along with Auchindoun being a dungeon/raid. The other raids are The Blackrock Clan Citadel and a Ogre Stronghold. The first dungeon is in the Horde starting zone and is a Ogre Dungeon Cave where we rescue slaves.

The zone south of Terrokkar is the capital of the Arrakoa and is where their palace is located. It's like Terokkar but has a LOT more tree houses and flying Arrakoa. Maybe they end up doing something with their Old God.

There's some new tiger race as well but no details.

The Iron Horde has dominated the Gronn and uses them as giant siege mounts similar to the mammoths in LotR.

The 'Warlords' are all the chieftains of the old Horde with Durotan being the only good guy.

Some of the main heroes of the expansion are Velen (dunno if its Velen meeting himself or just past Velen), Maarad, Vol'jin, Thrall, Durotan, and some dwarf and tauren.
    There's a continent southwest of Draenor which is the homeland of the Ogres.

Hope you enjoy reading

Already another topic with this exact information.
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

Stupid. Please Blizzard, have mercy on us.

Why isn't there a minimum number of posts required to post topics?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Already been posted in another thread.

It's bullshit and you're trolling us.

Boub, you can stop this madness right now. Just leak the expansion already!
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Swear these ''leaks'' are getting dumber by the second -.-

I hope this is fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    Swear these ''leaks'' are getting dumber by the second -.-
    I was in favor of them because it beat down the French/Chinese "leak" credibility.

Now it's just hitting a point of being total spam.

as outlandish (pun intended) as this sounds, a time-travel related expansion would be very cool.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I remove mine because I actually learn how silly it is and it gets picked up as "proof" that it's legit xD
    Amazing journalism skills!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    as outlandish (pun intended) as this sounds, a time-travel related expansion would be very cool.
    At the rate these leaks come out, you may be the only person who thinks Blizz can pull off a successful Time Travel expansion.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bet you this guy has like 15 accounts created for the sake of posting HURRR LEGIT LEAK at the same time lol

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    At the rate these leaks come out, you may be the only person who thinks Blizz can pull off a successful Time Travel expansion.
    So far its just been a bunch of hyped up crap so I would like to see what a professional studio could do with their own hyped up crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkenmal View Post
    So far its just been a bunch of hyped up crap so I would like to see what a professional studio could do with their own hyped up crap.
    Honestly if no one can produce a Time Travel concept that isn't crap, I doubt Blizz can. I mean at least with the Legion and Azshara we've been coming up with passable and somewhat cool theories. I have yet to see a Time Travel theory that isn't the guaranteed death of not just WoW but all of Warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Already been posted in another thread.

It's bullshit and you're trolling us.

Boub, you can stop this madness right now. Just leak the expansion already!
    Boulb will not leak the expansion or he will get that slap on the wrist like past events.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Why isn't there a minimum number of posts required to post topics?
    I'm starting to ask myself the very same question.

10+ Year Old Account
    There will never be a "legit" leak on this site.

Honestly if no one can produce a Time Travel concept that isn't crap, I doubt Blizz can. I mean at least with the Legion and Azshara we've been coming up with passable and somewhat cool theories. I have yet to see a Time Travel theory that isn't the guaranteed death of not just WoW but all of Warcraft.
    A theory though. Nothing from Blizzard. Mists turned out to be (imo) the best storytelling since Warcraft 3, so if there was a good time to have a risky expansion such as this, it would be now.

There are several threads open on this topic already.