Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I just know this :

Everytime I see a under 20 posts User creating a thread with *LEAK* in it .. I just gotta go to the bathroom.

That's all there is to it seriously... brb going to the bathroom.

Back. Anyways if this Warlords of Draenor is true .. it can just be another amazing expansion from blizzard .. whatever game will it be for .. be it WoW or Hearthstone or anything else.

Still a horrible name for expansion.

I agree with you, the "leaks" are dull

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Can we please use some word beside leaks? Because nothing we've seen so far has been proven to be a leak. I think the next person that calls them 'leaks' should get smacked in the face with a leek.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalheroDamien View Post
    Can we please use some word beside leaks? Because nothing we've seen so far has been proven to be a leak. I think the next person that calls them 'leaks' should get smacked in the face with a leek.
    Someone quickly photoshop leeks leaking out of a lake to confuse everyone

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Someone quickly photoshop leeks leaking out of a lake to confuse everyone
    But lakes don't leak leeks. They leak leads.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

Warlords of Draenor is the title of their new set for Hearthstone and it's very first, it will be major.
    How will they introduce it, will the cards just be thrown into the already "buy expert card pack"?
    Will there be a complete new seperated game mode that won't mix Heroes of Warcraft cards with Warlords of Draenor cards?
    Blablablablabla..

I'll come back to claim my sweet rewards, quote me on this! Warlords of Draenor is the title for Hearthstone game addition\set\pack, whatever you call it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why Blizzard would be trademarking an expansion for something where the base game is still in beta. Oh wait, they wouldn't be, so it's pretty obviously not Hearthstone.

Sorry, sorry... I'm being logical on the MMO-Champion forums - it's out of place, I know.

I liked "Wailords of Draenor"

most of the others just confuse me
    I get that theorising is fun but I’ll never really understand why people will write multiple paragraphs of stuff that they have literally made up and claim that “this is what is going to happen in the new WoW expansion, someone in Blizzard’s versaiiles office told me” when there’s like four days until everyone knows they were talking out of their ass

just tell everyone from the start you’re just making things up for fun, you don’t really gain anything except scepticism and eventual ridicule doing it the other way

someone’s spent actual years making their own Spider Kingdom WoW expansion concept and to be honest I think a bunch of their ideas are awful and I’m glad it’s not real but as a creative project I like it and can respect the effort they put into it whereas if someone tried to pass it off as an actual thing I would just be very exasperated

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome View Post
    Warlords of Draenor is the title of their new set for Hearthstone and it's very first, it will be major.
    How will they introduce it, will the cards just be thrown into the already "buy expert card pack"?
    Will there be a complete new seperated game mode that won't mix Heroes of Warcraft cards with Warlords of Draenor cards?
    Blablablablabla..

I'll come back to claim my sweet rewards, quote me on this! Warlords of Draenor is the title for Hearthstone game addition\set\pack, whatever you call it.
    they haven't even released hearthstone yet, they are not going to announce an expansion for it

Blablablablabla..

OH I didn't even think about that! That certainly is a possibility. It probably is a WoW expansion, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Hearthstone. Expansions come out fairly quickly for card games since its not like they entail much work.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account
    Many of the "leaks" sound boring because they don't overdo it and stick to what seems plausible. And many of them sound similar because it seems certain aspects of the expansion did get out rather early, it just hasn't made sense yet in context, so noone put it together. And then there's the fakes that construct stuff on top of the real info of course.

Law of averages - when most leaks contain certain parts, you can assume those parts to be true at least to a small extent.

- - - Updated - - -

Blablablablabla..

Cut you a deal - if Warlords is NOT the expansion, I'll put "Gnome is a god among mortals" in my sig. If it IS, you must profess your love of top hat wearing cats in your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by mischievousboy View Post
    What if the MOBA map location is simply on Draenor? The battle between red and blue has to happen somewhere. Makes sense that they would choose a location from their most popular franchise.
    Heroes have multiple map located in Azeroth, Sanctuary and Koprulu.

Blablablablabla..

So. Soooooo.

Soooooooooooooooooo.