Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Warlords of Draenor Trademarked in the USA, BNet Beta Profile Update, Nov 4 Hotfixes

Reaper of Soul First Look: Westmarch Bestiary

Beta Key Winners Chosen, No Beta Invites Until After Blizzcon, Dev Q&A

Blizzard Trademarks "Warlords of Draenor" in the USA
    Warlords of Draenor was trademarked in New Zealand and Australia, and now in the USA!

• Computer game software, computer game discs, downloadable computer game software, computer game software downloadable from a global computer network, interactive multimedia computer game program; Downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices such as mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs.
    • Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line computer games; providing on-line non-downloadable computer games that may be accessed via a global computer network; providing online news and information in the field of computer games

Battle.Net Beta Profile Images Updated
    It seems the Battle.Net Beta Profile has been updated with new images to reflect the upcoming Diablo 3 and WoW Expansions. The previous art was Mists of Pandaria themed, but now appears to be an image of Thrall, similar to the banners being put up at the convention center.

Patch 5.4 Hotfixes: November 4
    Mini Armory Stats update - SoO Wing 4 is up to 5% completion now and SoO Wing 1 is at 38%, up from 2% and 36%.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes
    • Monk (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
      • Windwalker
        • Touch of Karma should no longer incorrectly count drops in health caused by Void Shift or Spirit Link Totem as damage.
      • Talents
        • Dampen Harm should no longer incorrectly activate from having their health reduced through Void Shift or Spirit Link Totem.

Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
    • Siege of Orgrimmar
      • Note: All the adjustments below affecting Raid Finder difficulty will require a realm restart to take effect!
      • Galakras
        • Master Cannoneer Dagryn, High Enforcer Thranok, and Lieutenant Krugruk now have less health and deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
        • Dragonmaw Flameslinger's Flame Arrows now deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
        • Dragonmaw Tidal Shaman's Chain Heal now heals for 5% of health (down from 10%) on Raid Finder difficulty.
      • Iron Juggernaut
        • Iron Juggernaut now has less health and deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
      • Kor'kron Dark Shaman
        • Earthbreaker Haromm's Froststorm Strike now deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
        • Wavebinder Kardris' Froststorm Bolt and Toxic Tornado now deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
      • General Nazgrim
        • General Nazgrim's Sundering Blow now has a cap at 4 stacks, allowing him to gain up to a maximum of 25 Rage (50 while in Berserker Stance) on Raid Finder difficulty.
        • Kor'kron Arcweavers, Kor'kron Assassins, Kor'kron Ironblades, and Kor'kron Warshamans now have less health and deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
      • Spoils of Pandaria
        • Increased the time available before the defense system fully powers up for each quadrant to 360 seconds (up from 300 seconds) on Raid Finder difficulty.
        • Mantid Commanders' Set to Blow ability now deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
      • Siegecrafter Blackfuse
        • Siegecrafter Blackfuse now deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
        • Crawler Mine's Detonate! ability now deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
        • Disassembled weapons now have less health on Raid Finder difficulty.
        • Siegecrafter Blackfuse's Electrostatic Charge is now also applied to player controlled pets.
        • Resolved an issue where Blackfuse Sellsword's Envenomed Shadowstep was causing more damage than intended.
      • Paragons of the Klaxxi
        • Hisek the Swarmkeeper's Sonic Resonance should no longer damage players that were also the target of his Aim ability.
      • Garrosh Hellscream
        • Garrosh Hellscream now deals less damage on Raid Finder difficulty.
        • Kor'kron Warbringers now have less health on Raid Finder difficulty.
        • Farseer Wolf Riders now have less health and their Ancestral Chain Heal heals for 5% of health (down from 10%) on Raid Finder difficulty.
        • Minion of Y'Shaarj's Empowering Corruption is now less effective on Raid Finder difficulty.
        • Empowered Touch of Y'Shaarj now increases the health of mind controlled players by 50% (down from a 100% increase) on Raid Finder difficulty.

u.s.a. u.s.a.

You also missed that it has been trademarked in E.U.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/11/05/wa...ope/#continued

dat Orc looks very new character modelish

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiez View Post
    dat Orc looks very new character modelish
    Old image of Thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by Takure View Post
    You also missed that it has been trademarked in E.U.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/11/05/wa...ope/#continued
    The EU trademark isn't fully loaded into the database. This isn't a very useful application:

Last edited by chaud; 2013-11-05 at 06:28 PM.

Deleted
    Guess it's official now huh?

wtf?

the courent nerfs to RF grosh arent enough that more is needed, its a shame that they havent fixed blackfuse, i dont wana receive no loot again coz i fell of the belt at 5% guess i wont do the belt then

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Lemur View Post
    Guess it's official now huh?
    seems so, intresting

10+ Year Old Account
    since it has been trademarked in several countries now is it somewhat 'official' that WoD is the new expansion?

Stop making LFR easier, good lord.

It's about as official as The Dark Below.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    wtf?

the courent nerfs to RF grosh arent enough that more is needed, its a shame that they havent fixed blackfuse, i dont wana receive no loot again coz i fell of the belt at 5% guess i wont do the belt then

- - - Updated - - -

seems so, intresting
    That was painful to read.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

The real question is whether it's a Wow expansion or Hearthstone expansion. Excited either way. If it's the latter, then that means we have absolutely no idea what the new expansion will be.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think LFR is not easy enough yet

The "Downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices" still makes me think its some new product, some kind of Warcraft related mobile game so Blizz can start cashing in on the huge, untapped (well, for them) mobile gaming market.

People keep on debating whether it is official at some point or not. It won't be official until we see official documents or press releases from either Boub or Blizzard. Simple as. As of right now, there are multiple ways this could go. My best guess is that most of this Warlords of Draenor theory-plotting is complete bullshit, fanmade. This does not rule out the possibility of the title being Warlords of Draenor, but i genuinely think the story will be different from all the recent "leaks" - As well as this, i still believe The Dark Below is just as likely to be the next expansion. Blizzard could easily have put the two up against each other to promote discussion / speculation, which i believe has worked out thus far.
    <Novum Genus> - Tarren Mill Horde

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    If anything LFR needs to be buffed

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't see how this could be a Hearthstone expansion. The game isn't even officially out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahgurim View Post
    I really don't see how this could be a Hearthstone expansion. The game isn't even officially out yet.
    Card games could easily have day 1 booster packs

Quote Originally Posted by Zannypants View Post
    Stop making LFR easier, good lord.
    The point of LFR is to be easy content that someone can jump into and get done.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    so Zah and how could it be a WoW exp? is WoW now a tablet game?