Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mischievousboy View Post
    Why does the trademark say mobile devices and tablets? It can't be for WoW, unless they're making an app to do pet battles or something.
    Most likely they have mobile devices in there because of apps such as the Mobile Armory. Most likely.

I still think Warlords of Draenor is the next expac. And this has only convinced me further.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyranthian View Post
    The "Downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices" still makes me think its some new product, some kind of Warcraft related mobile game so Blizz can start cashing in on the huge, untapped (well, for them) mobile gaming market.
    You can download it like MoP on your laptop, everyone seems to miss laptop is listed under "devices such as" doesn't mean the entire list will be available to download on

Quote Originally Posted by noladrew View Post
    I'm pretty sure its worded like this for legal reasons to cover stuff on laptop's phones etc like the wow mobile armory and shit. Stop speculating so much and just wait for Blizzcon :3

You have to remember that half the people here are 12 and have no idea what they are talking about

Deleted
    OMG Blizz abandons their vast development team of mouse pads. GG Blizz letting your loyal mousepad fans down. Now we must all become keyboard turners. This must be another surrender to the casuals.

Not resubbing if WoW mousepads aren't gonna be an integral part of the game once more.

Is Blizzard paying people to post here to say it's not the xpac or are people that much in denial? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Well, I guess that confirms it. World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor
    Unofficially known as The Warring Warlords of the World of Warcraft. Warwar. War.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Why do people keep saying it could be a Hearthstone expansion? why would a card game like that even need an expansion? they have been adding new cards to it without the need to "expand" it. It doesn't make any sense. It's the WoW expansion for sure.

I will be so happy if we get more Draenei lore... but more orcs? No thanks. WoW is too centered around orcs and humans - even if it makes sense!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mischievousboy View Post
    Why does the trademark say mobile devices and tablets? It can't be for WoW, unless they're making an app to do pet battles or something. But even still, there's no mention in the trademark of game manuals, mousepads, etc.

Also that old image of Thrall being plastered outside the convention center is interesting. Leads me to believe they really want to keep the expansion a secret until the announcement.
    I reckon it's for the mobile/tablet gaming platform and not a WoW expac. Agree with Mischievous - this doesn't follow the 'norm' when it comes to trademarking for the full expacs. - Honest feel? Tower defense type game, Horde vs Alliance PvZ style.

Again, I think lack of definitive leaks and such is putting more emphasis on people tuning into Blizzcon to see the 'big reveal'.

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    The real question is whether it's a Wow expansion or Hearthstone expansion.
    I really don't understand why people think it may be an expanson for Hearthstone. The game itself isn't even out yet; and why would a card game has such a name for its expansion? Warlords of Dreanor... In my opinion it is such a low chance that there is a connection between a card game and a WoW-related planet, Dreanor.

It's official.

I now believe that it's Warlords of Dreanor and The Dark Below!

Fight on 2 fronts, Horde Fights in Draenor, and Alliance fights with Kul Tiras on the Broken Isle.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard's also in the process of moving all their online PR stuff to Gamespress (a members-only press aggregate service).

http://blizzard.gamespress.com/

Noticed this morning when I went to check their press kit website (which was still up yesterday).

Quote Originally Posted by lambey View Post
    no. alternative ANYTHING would be a waste of an expansion.
    Time travel is likely to play a part but i VERY much doubt it'll be the focus of the expansion. i think we can expect caverns of time to come back for a dungeon or raid though.
    Why would it be a waste if they can use dead characters and show what could have happened, I mean they want to get more out of wow you had to expect some side expansions.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Deleted
    I still believe that the new expansion will be named: " Jaina does Thunder Bluff " ..... warlords of bla bla .... boring name ! wake up blizz

Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    Why does everyone think it is a Hearthstone xpac when the game is still in beta?
    Because it is already in Beta, and maybe they want to introduce the xpack on blizzcon as the next step in heartstone. Yes, it is not released, but to create an xpack for Hearthstone is very easy; and because the Name really fit in the Heartstone-Category. From Heroes of Warcraft to Warlords of Draenor it is not a big step.

TLDR; "Raid finder is now easier as fk."

Actually I don't think the pic is Thrall. It could be Grom (or Orgrim) I don't remember who's armor it is that Thrall wore when he was Warchief. The Black and Gold set.. it was either Hellscream's or Doomhammer's. I know the weapon he used was the Doomhammer from Orgrim, not sure on the armor.

Warlords of Draenor is actually fitting if it is us going back to deal with the Orc's before they became The Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Violetx View Post
    I really don't understand why people think it may be an expanson for Hearthstone. The game itself isn't even out yet; and why would a card game has such a name for its expansion? Warlords of Dreanor... In my opinion it is such a low chance that there is a connection between a card game and a WoW-related planet, Dreanor.
    Have you actually played TCG? This sounds EXACTLY like a Hearthstone expansion. Pretty sure its the WoW expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh God no, please no ...not another green Jesus expansion please!

Should only need 2 or 3 stacks of Determination to finish LFR bosses now!