Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderspace View Post
    I can understand why you would think that. I just dug up the same post for Mists of Pandaria a couple years ago. It has both the same numbers of I guess "Goods and Services." The MOP Trademark had listed "009" and "041". The Warlords of Draenor has the exact same numbers. The terminology has changed since then, and I'm assuming still includes the same stuff from before.
    Dark Below has the same class codes. Hell, Corgi's Unleashed had the same class codes. Those don't confirm anything, and the definition under these class codes is so extremely wide. The only difference here is that under the short description given under the class codes, they often relate to the product. Never before they put "mobile devices and tablets" in the description, it also wasn't in the description of the Dark Below. Either they're taking WoW to tablets, or this for something else or it is a cover up. We know the so called screenshot was a fake, due various hints obviously giving it away. I'm personally open to anything, but I just prefer "The Dark Below" being the next expansion than whatever this will be.

As far as I'm aware, they don't have to pay to apply for a trademark either.

Looking at the past, Blizzard has been very fond of attempting to cover up their leaks or the trails people pick up, and they also tend to trademark the expansion name a few months in advance of it's announcement.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Beta banner might be to clear the way for the new expac, but the image itself of Thrall doesn't have anything to do with it. That's the faction leader wallpaper they put out just before Cata, most of which was utilized for the loading screens on Kalimdor and Easter Kingdoms. Of course Thrall isn't in the Kalimdor ls, since he was replaced with Garosh in that expac.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    Dark Below has the same class codes. Hell, Corgi's Unleashed had the same class codes. Those don't confirm anything, and the definition under these class codes is so extremely wide. The only difference here is that under the short description given under the class codes, they often relate to the product. Never before they put "mobile devices and tablets" in the description, it also wasn't in the description of the Dark Below. Either they're taking WoW to tablets, or this for something else or it is a cover up.
    Or they've updated the requirements of what needs to be on the trademark. It says mobile devices such as and it has laptops in the list. They have never put Laptops on before either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Or they've updated the requirements of what needs to be on the trademark. It says mobile devices such as and it has laptops in the list. They have never put Laptops on before either.
    Haven't you read? Class 009 cover a very wide area, the info next to it is merely just summary what will apply to the trademark mainly, but in reality, the trademark covers all areas of the entire 009 Class. Similarly, the trademark would also apply for mousepads, even if they're not mentioned in the summary. It's curious they would now explicitly mention mobile devices such as phones, handheld computers and tablets in the description, rather than the usual schmuck.

Similarly, my speculation can also mean nothing because as I said, the 009 class covers a lot of bases, and for Pandaland, they explicitly mentioned mousepads (altho, to be fair, MoP mousepads were produced, just like any other expansion name).
    Eitherway, this whole trademark blow up has definitely caused hype, but for that purpose really? Creating hype for Blizzcon to trick more people into buying the virtual ticket? Or to catch everyone by surprise when it isn't the expansion?
    As we know from the past, Blizzard likes to try to cover up leaks, considering this whole "hey, now it is registered here and here, with boub basically coming out saying "this is expansion, folk", if throwing us of their trail, then this stunt has pretty much done it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    Haven't you read? Class 009 cover a very wide area, the info next to it is merely just summary what will apply to the trademark mainly, but in reality, the trademark covers all areas of the entire 009 Class. Similarly, the trademark would also apply for mousepads, even if they're not mentioned in the summary. It's curious they would now explicitly mention mobile devices such as phones, handheld computers and tablets in the description, rather than the usual schmuck.

Similarly, my speculation can also mean nothing because as I said, the 009 class covers a lot of bases, and for Pandaland, they explicitly mentioned mousepads (altho, to be fair, MoP mousepads were produced, just like any other expansion name).
    Eitherway, this whole trademark blow up has definitely caused hype, but for that purpose really? Creating hype for Blizzcon to trick more people into buying the virtual ticket? Or to catch everyone by surprise when it isn't the expansion?
    As we know from the past, Blizzard likes to try to cover up leaks, considering this whole "hey, now it is registered here and here, with boub basically coming out saying "this is expansion, folk", if throwing us of their trail, then this stunt has pretty much done it.
    What I meant was they could have updated what needs to be included in that summary.

sounds interesting

Deleted
    still no nerf for war, mages and hunter mm (talkin about pvp)???? when people play on ptr... they wont see or dont see that some classes are very very strong and others sucks!